indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

For those who might be interested, but you need to hurry there is not much time.

Lenka is familiar with Indonesian music lovers. Her small posture, cheerful demeanor with typical childish vocals, performing with musical colors and unique lyrics. The point is, Lenka with all the elements of music and artistic value attached to her, has always been a magnet for anyone to not get bored enjoy.

And for this time Lenka back again to greet her fans through the concert, titled “Lenka “LIVE IN CONCERT on Saturday, May 4th, 2013 at 20:00 in Skenoo Exhibition Hall, Gandaria City, Jakarta. The concert was organized by Sindicato as promoter. With her band, Lenka will perform with her hits brought the songs contained in the album Lenka (2008), Two (2011), and Shadow newest album, to be released in June 2013.

Titled debut album was released in her own name in 2008 jump-start successful hit the singles like “The Show”, “Trouble Is A Friend”, “We Will Not Grow Old”. Australian singer who later emigrated to the United States was also steady go international. And the results is, Lenka have a thumbs up. Successful album perched at position no. 3 Billboard's Heatseekers chart.

Her second album, titled “Two” released in 2011. Lenka album was recognized as the album is full of love, and is a reflection of his tour round the world trip. Cool hits like Hearts Skips A Beat and Two is a master of this album. A year of the release of this album, Lenka name back in the air after the third single, entitled “Everything At Once” used as an advertising jingle for Window 8. This single quickly gained global popularity, which was in the Top 10 on iTunes and is in position #1 on the German National Radio Airplay chart in January 2013.

In June 2013 Lenka ready to greet his fans back through a third album titled Shadows. This album is personnel because the material worked during pregnancy first child Lenka.

"Shadow album reflects the great things going on around me like birth, death, love, regret, dreams, and more. If my previous music to lift the mood upbeat, the album was created as a sort of Shadow soundtrack lullaby for myself, my son, and the people out there. So get ready you will be carried away when I heard, "said Lenka specifically play a variety of instruments ranging from keyboards, wurli, glockenspiel, vibraphone.

Ticket Collection one day before event day (May 3rd 2013) at KiOSTiX Outlets, and on Event day (May 4th 2013, start from 13.00) at the Event Venue (Skenoo Exhibition Hall Gandaria City).
Please bring your ID Card, and printed email booking confirmation.

More info; HERE

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Gandaria City is ook een Mall , niet al te groot .
Zit in de buurt van PIM I en PIM II (Pondok Indah Mall).
Lekker jalan jalan , kijken kijken niet kopen en een restaurantje pikken.

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 02-05-2013 09:57 Surya Atmadja wrote:
Gandaria City is ook een Mall , niet al te groot .
Zit in de buurt van PIM I en PIM II (Pondok Indah Mall).
Lekker jalan jalan , kijken kijken niet kopen en een restaurantje pikken.

Een echte belanda? Luisteren2 maar niet kopen! Emoticon: Confused

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,695 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 10:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,254,194 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com