indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

03-10-2014 20:01 · [news] 20 FPI members held after clash at City Hall  (0 reactions)
02-10-2014 14:56 · [news] Jokowi tenders resignation letter as governor today  (0 reactions)
01-10-2014 20:47 · [news] National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue  (0 reactions)
01-10-2014 20:44 · [news] Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP  (0 reactions)
01-10-2014 19:14 · [news] New DPR and DPD members officially sworn in  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
The friend of English woman posted this link jakartaexpat.biz/featured/dying-for-a-drink/ on Lonely Planet Thorn Tree forum on 24th April because her 23 yr old friend has become yet another statistic in losing her life to toxic alcohol in Indonesia.

Please read this link and be aware that it is so easy to lose one's life drinking this adulterated alcohol.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Finally a newspaper article from UK detailing the circumstances that lead to the death of a beautiful young 23 yr English back packer when she drank toxic alcohol in Bukit Lawang Indonesia.
Please note there are photos of the young woman in the article.
Totally heart breaking - such a waste of such a young life.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic(...)cohol-Indonesia.html
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Face Book page called A DRINK TO DIE FOR.
Please read and be totally aware of the dangers involved.
www.facebook.com/ADrinkToDieFrom
Pamela

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

A true tragedy indeed....

Me and my wife are running a budget hotel in Bandung, I'm already warning all tourists not to do any kind of drugs in Indonesia as it is one big trap here, I guess I'll have to start warning them about alcohol too....

pPamela
User
spacer line

Latest report in an Indonesian newpaper.
www.thejakartapost.com/news/20(...)er-factory-raid.html
Pamela

carrycash
User
spacer line

Spam removed

Check out your user ban for spamming, you might enjoy it, its free !

pPamela
User
spacer line

YET AGAIN!!!!
Hi Everyone,

When are the Indonesian Authorities going to crack down on all this unregulated making of toxic alcohol that is leading to untold deaths of unsuspecting Western Travellers throughout the region.
No longer relagated to Bali, Lombok and the Gilis - it is now happening in Sumatra and in the past 10 days in Semerang Java where 2 German brothers have died as a result.
Check out the FB page about all the deaths occuring and WARN all your friends who are embarking on trips to Indonesia.
www.facebook.com/ADrinkToDieFrom
Pamela.

pPamela
User
spacer line

YET AGAIN!!!!
This time local Indonesian people drinking toxic alcohol - 12 DEAD!!!!
www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/p(...)-12-die-in-surabaya/
Pamela

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

It will happen again, because of the high alcohol prices, people simply drink alcohol, that is unstoppable, even in a Muslim country.
Illegal alcohol distillery is big business
Look at Scandinavia with its high alcohol prices, the result, in every village you will find several illegal alcohol distilleries, but of good quality.
That is very different here.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

27,510,806 topic views - 202,895 posts - 13,331 topics - 10,073 members - last post @ 21-12-2014 10:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2014
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

56,647,288 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com