indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aiandouz
User
spacer line

Good evening all,

I have tasted indonesian food in Holland and I literaly foune in love to it, it is just what I love in food, I mean taste . colorful and healthy.

So I expect to go in Indonesian for learning the most I can concerning indonesian cooking. In order to attempt this goal I would like to know if some of the users here know someone or any institution which could give me lessons. Please feel free ton contact me and tell me more about the indonesian fooooooodddddddddd thank you Emoticon: Smile

ayoksus
User
User icon of ayoksus
spacer line

I'll tell you. The food you have tasted in here (Holland) is nothing compare to the original.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Indeed, not comparable with Indonesian food in the Netherlands.

praylien
User
spacer line

Hi Aiandouz,

I can learn you Indonesian cooking if you still want to.

linda

spacer line  

Thanks for sharing.

Indoboy20
User
spacer line

On 10-07-2013 13:34 ayoksus wrote:
I'll tell you. The food you have tasted in here (Holland) is nothing compare to the original.

Hoe weet je dat nou, er zijn genoeg tentjes die authentiek Indonesisch voedsel serveren. En we hebben het dan inderdaad niet over de Chinees-Indische restaurants op de hoek.

Linda123
User
spacer line

I am in Indonesia now, but will go back to Holland next 2 months you can PM me , as i" d like to help you to get the inform about the Indonesian Food Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

47,870,237 topic views - 221,004 posts - 13,452 topics - 15,792 members - last post @ 25-06-2017 05:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

86,774,321 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com