indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

siSofie
User
spacer line

I'm newbie on this forum. I've read some topic about Indonesian woman. most of comment talk about "they chase for your money, they'll give you headache,etc.."

I wanna know what do you think about Indonesian woman?

Emoticon: Confused

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Well, i guess i'm lucky > no have problems at all with my Indonesian girlfriend for many years now. From the start on i discussed with her what i could give and share with her and being a person who not expect much in return, i am fully statisfied with our relationship .And so does she, otherwise she would'nt stay with me...She's not after my money at all, because she has an independant,well paid, good job in an other Asian country.
The only headache i sometimes have is when we visit her family > they never stop trying to get us married legaly> but we never will......And for other Indonesian girls? Before my relationship i only have been with bargirls / freelancers / short time relation girls overthere .and in those years,long time back...it was okay.... Emoticon: Party!

hati hati, pelan pelan

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

There's isn't something like "Indonesian women". Just like in any other country it depends on education, job, standards like that to judge either critisize a woman. There are some women who are really in for the money-thing but that's in every 3-world country where still a lot of people have to live a sober lifestyle and try to get out of it.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On the other hand I do see more materialism and jealousy among women then in my own country. Read "more" because materialism and jealousy is ofcourse also in Europe. But it is worse overhere.

aprevo15
User
spacer line

There are women from all over the world that chase money. It's not just Indonesia.

On my last trip to Bali, I met some real cool girls and in no way were they after my money.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,851,106 topic views - 220,676 posts - 13,421 topics - 15,729 members - last post @ 22-05-2017 16:17 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

85,434,323 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com