indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Dutchman dies in North Bali road accident
Published on 25 November 2012 10:00
A Dutch national died in a motorcycle mishap on the Singaraja to Lovina road in Buleleng regency on Thursday, November 22, 2012. 66-year-old Henk Goarenstroom died instantly from head injuries sustained when he fell from a motorcycle being driven by fellow Dutchmen Barry Roggeween (43).
Continue reading , click the title

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Sorry to read this,,,the names are not correctly written, but all 3 persons in this item are known by me......Just sended an email to friends of my in North Bali for confirmation .If so , may he rest in peace

hati hati, pelan pelan

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Sad to read this, it makes clear how important it is to wear a helmet.
The last time I was lying on asphalt, I was hit by a boy of 14 years old who drove like an idiot.

spacer line  

Het is te hopen voor dhr. Barry Roggeveen dat de situatie zich niet zodanig ontwikkelt dat straks hij als de boosdoener / veroorzaker van een "dood door schuld"-geval wordt aangemerkt door de politie en dat zo'n Balinees Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.#$!#% KAA UUU TEEE - jong zonder rijbewijs vrijuit gaat.

If you have nothing to loose, you can risk everything

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

17 jaar is niet te jong voor een rijbewijs Amed.

spacer line  

Merci Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Malam maar ik weet dat je hier in RI een motor-rijbewijs kunt bezitten vanaf je 17e levensjaar. Deze jongeman van 17 jaar in kwestie reed echter (volgens de politie) "unlicensed". Dus, aanpakken zo Balinees #$!#% KAA UUU TEEE - jong en als voorbeeld stellen voor de vele anderen.

If you have nothing to loose, you can risk everything

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,786,263 topic views - 236,742 posts - 13,710 topics - 28,541 members - last post @ 25-02-2020 18:41 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

130,184,299 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com