indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

jantien
User
spacer line

This summer (July/August) we will go to Bali and Sulawesi.
We will stay 10 days on Bali and want to buy our domestic ticket to Manado on Bali.
We like to know if there is a risk that there are no seats available at that time.
thanks

Jantien

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Always a chance that flights are full, otherwhise those low-cost airlines will go bankrupt, but if you try to book a few days in advance there should not be a problem. The more 'expensive' tickets will be available as well.

zizou
User
spacer line

Hi,

Im staying and working in a travel agency in Bali. kindly please onform me your travelling date from bali to manado via ujungpandang so that i can book it to avoid no seats available. one way bali manado is USD100. welcome to bli

treewise
User
spacer line

I need two RT tickets Denpasar to Manado Leaving January 26 returning March 9. How can I make reservations and get the cheapest fares?

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

You have to fly first to Makassar (Ujung Pandang) from there many choices to go further to Menadao. Try Lion Air.

rgds

willeke
User
spacer line

On the 20th of October I flew from Denpasar to Manado with Lion Air. I booked the ticket at a travel agency in Kuta on the 16th and paid Rp 719.000 one way.
This flight leaves every night at about 19.00h, stops in Makassar for 20 minutes and arrives in Manado at about 22.30h.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,968,980 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com