indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sazha16
User
spacer line

hi everyone!
I just got an assignment from my teacher to talk to some foreigners in jakarta in order to improve my english.i have to record the convo. it's not easy to find bules who want to talk to. once i saw them,they seem to be very busy and didnt have time to talk to,especially the young one.. I wonder,are bule in jakarta that busy? and dont they like talking to indonesian girl like me?haha

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Well, most likely they are busy working and being in traffic jams, like me. Emoticon: Party!

mvdbrk
User
spacer line

When i was on Holiday in jakarta a few years ago i was asked several times to be interviewed for a schoolproject. 3 times a day on several locations in town with almost the same questions. It seems to be a standard project for teachers to send students to talk to foreigners. This also happened in in Bandung and Surabaya. Most of the times a group of students approached me, starting with mister, mister ...

Maybe the bule seems busy but you never know if they want to spend the time unless you approach them. Do they like to talk to indonesian girls, some do, so don't. I do.. Emoticon: Clown

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Wel yeah, that also. After a I have served one group, I normally do not want to do the same questions again and again.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I have the same experience,once walking in a shoppingmall in Jakarta three girls asked me for answering some questions,but at the time I was busy with watching my kids and my wife wanted to go shopping,so i had to turn them down.Maybe if you try you better ask if the bule has time so you can ask anything.It has nothing to do with weather he or she wants to talk,normally bule will have no problem with that,but maybe busy at that moment.By the way,how is your belanda doing?
Emoticon: Shiny

sazha16
User
spacer line

On 20-10-2012 12:25 Yerun wrote:
Well, most likely they are busy working and being in traffic jams, like me. Emoticon: Party!

haha good reason.
are you an indonesian or bule Emoticon: Party! ?

sazha16
User
spacer line

On 20-10-2012 13:42 mvdbrk wrote:
When i was on Holiday in jakarta a few years ago i was asked several times to be interviewed for a schoolproject. 3 times a day on several locations in town with almost the same questions. It seems to be a standard project for teachers to send students to talk to foreigners. This also happened in in Bandung and Surabaya. Most of the times a group of students approached me, starting with mister, mister ...

Maybe the bule seems busy but you never know if they want to spend the time unless you approach them. Do they like to talk to indonesian girls, some do, so don't. I do.. Emoticon: Clown

Yeah,they also got score from teacher after that,especially if the conversation isn't really short and they can keep communication with bule they're interviewing with. they will get good score haha. LOL yeah,the questions arent far from "how are you mister","where are you from?". Emoticon: Yes!

In my opinion some bule in jakarta seem like snob.. I talked to that kind of bule in ambassador when i got the assignment from teacher Emoticon: Stupid

so,do you like talking with meh? Emoticon: Party!

mvdbrk
User
spacer line

as i said,i do

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

sazha16; I am a foreigner.

ayoksus
User
User icon of ayoksus
spacer line

Don't look in busy city.. they're working. Go kuta, you'll get bule easily. But don't bring anything otherwise they'll think you're selling junks. Emoticon: Puh!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

47,046,449 topic views - 220,748 posts - 13,436 topics - 15,743 members - last post @ 29-05-2017 00:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

85,664,535 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com