indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Hi all...
If you like to hear an Indonesian songs (popular song), please listen to my radio by open radio.voiceofjakarta.com on your web browser.
We still do trial broadcasting, so it's only Indonesian music/songs by Indonesian singer/musician that you can listen.
If any question, please send an email to me at bangwinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.voiceofjakarta.com

best regards,
Abang Edwin SA Emoticon: Yes!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I can't hear it....

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Hi...mediaplayer from windows does not recognize the playingprogram,so which program do we have to use to listen to your broadcast in statt of the regular WindowsMediaPlayer???

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

winamp should work

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Sorry,doesn't work here,I'll have to settle with my girlfriens singing in my ears. Emoticon: Nooo

frodo98
User
spacer line

I use Real player. Is working perfectly

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

mine is working well...i could hear Vina Panduwinata singing..um ... unfortunately, no Nicky Astria...what a bummer Emoticon: Cry

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Hi guys....:-) You can listen to the radio with winamp ( www.winamp.com ), realplayer ( www.real.com ), quicktime ( www.quicktime.com ) or you also can listen with iTunes in macintosh

for Desi Clark: We will try to find Nicky Astria for you...:-)

clik here to listen http://radio.voiceofjakarta.com

edwin
bangwinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.voiceofjakarta.com

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 21-03-2004 12:00 Veer01 wrote:
Hi...mediaplayer from windows does not recognize the playingprogram,so which program do we have to use to listen to your broadcast in statt of the regular WindowsMediaPlayer???

nope......windows media player definetly cannot play the radio.....

salam!
abang edwin sa
bangwinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.voiceofjakarta.com

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Excellent Bang Win.. looking forward to hearing BIAS SINAR.....

Cheeerio!

Desi Clark

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

We have a plan to make a split channel for another kind of Indonesian music genre to be broadcast. A channel for Indonesian oldies songs and also dangdut & keroncong. Keroncong is an Indonesian music that have influenced from european specially portuguese

salam!
abang edwin

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

how about Reggae, Country, Blues, Jazz? Does Indonesia have those kinds of music?

Pardon my ignorance.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Yes....we have that too.....We have Iwan Fals (Country/Folks), Imanez, Asian Roots (Reggae), Time Bomb Blues (Blues of course) and Indra Lesmana, Niar Djuliarso, Bubi Chen, simakDialog, Riza Arshad, etc (Jazz)

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Hi guys...if you have any question about voice of jakarta you can reach me at my YM, my nick is Bangwin ...... Emoticon: Yes!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Bang win... the forest gump and I are chatting in YM now....

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Forrest Gump?.....mmmm......looks familiar

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,844,933 topic views - 240,515 posts - 13,736 topics - 34,026 members - last post @ 30-11-2020 14:59 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,559,335 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com