indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sazha16
User
spacer line

hi Emoticon: Smile im interested to learn dutch,beside i'm also looking for friends Emoticon: Smile anyone want to teach me dutch and also being friends with me?hehe

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Do you already speak any Dutch or not?

spacer line  

hi i looking for friend can teach me how to teach me ducth, i need urgent, maybe can help me for my MVV tes.

dank u Emoticon: Smile

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Learning Dutch for your MVV test is not easy and most likely not free, so any 'urgent need', will most likely fail.

Mas serak
User
spacer line

If the books for your test won't cut it, you can google for extra material. It was of good use for my wife, who has her exam at DuBes today. Go to: www.exercisesinburgering.nl/

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Wats the purpose?You wanna learn dutch to get to know dutch guy or you allready are involved with someone and want to learn dutch?I would go to Dutch Embassy,there you can learn all about Belanda in the free library.Or try short course to learn basic dutch. Emoticon: Bye bye

sazha16
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yerun i never learned dutch:(
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.veer01 actually I wanna learn dutch because I have some dutch friends, and I think it's kinda cool if I can speak with them in dutch language. Emoticon: Shiny Yes,i'd love to go,but it's a bit awkward if I go to there just by my self.. Where can I take dutch course? Anyways,are u Indonesian??

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Okay,so is it possible to learn some dutch from them?And why shouldn't you go by yourself to the embbassy?I know you can take a course there but you have to make some inquiries then.My wife is indonesian,I am dutch,we live in Holland.We go to Jakarta once in a few years to see the family,formerly in KP.Melayu kecil,now in Depok.I visited Jakarta a few times,very busy and big.Where do your dutch friends live?Okay,for now enough,greetz he. Emoticon: Party!

spacer line  

On 14-09-2012 03:25 sazha16 wrote:
. Where can I take dutch course?

Erasmus Huis.
Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda .

http://erasmushuis.nlmission.org/

slm dari Negeri Kincir Angin ( Amsterdam)

bisa dicek of makemyday .

spacer line  

tks all to your advice, do you know any course in amersfoort area near by neijkerk ( thats where i live when im in holland )for dutch course?..... i planning to back to holland in december for my 2nd trip so i would like to learn ducth spereken for basic, any advice for you guys? Emoticon: Smile

alsjeblieft.

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

Hi Bian,

I advice you to take a look at Volksuniversiteit Amersfoort, for a course "Nederlands als 2e taal"

http://www.vuamersfoort.nl/det(...)ands&categorie=talen

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

spacer line  

hi ardian dank u wel voor jij informatie

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,607,891 topic views - 220,023 posts - 13,392 topics - 15,531 members - last post @ 27-03-2017 13:31 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,708,970 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com