indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sulawesi > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

orochi
User
spacer line

Hello,

Has anybody stayed at M.C. Homestay on Bunaken? How are the cottages? What's your experience?

greetz,

john.

Briggsy
User
spacer line

John
Call this weird but I was browsing because of tsunami and landed on this site, and I thought to myself I know you. I went to school with you, VCL, same class HAVO. You're like me Half Indo, and I've never felt at home in Holland, so I left right after graduating or how ever you'd call it. Travelled the globe, not Indonesia, but went to Thailand. Remember I lived in Singapore and Malaysia before returning to The Hague and that was a complete culture shock to me. I've lived in Germany, Istanbul, Caeptown, London on and off for 8 years, New York for 2 and have finally found my peace in Miami. I just wanted to say this that if you want to go to Indonesia if you're not there already and I haven't read all the forums then just go for it, do not stay somewhere you're not happy.

Anyway good luck. Don't worry if you can't remember me, I was a mouse at school

Birgitta Visser

manon
User
User icon of manon
spacer line

wow! I am astonished! Good luck you both Emoticon: Party!

Geschiere
User
spacer line

I could use some tips about sleeping at Bunaken. What is the best place to stay. We wont go diving but snorkling.
Kind regards,

Elma

sglange
User
spacer line

Guys!
Where is Bunaken located?

Geschiere
User
spacer line

North Sulawesi

ChantalW
User
spacer line

Bunaken is located at the north of sulawesi. It's a small island about 30 to 45 minutes by boat from Manado.
I would recommend Bunaken Village Resort. Excellent service, friendly staff, the food is good, there's a small swimming pool(it's the only one on the whole island) and you've got the opportunity to go snorklin or diving every day. We had a very pleasant stay this summer.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

59,571,137 topic views - 227,211 posts - 13,608 topics - 18,906 members - last post @ 16-07-2018 08:29 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

102,703,787 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com