indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Dereck
User
spacer line

Greetings, everyone! I looked through several good opinions in the internet on the subject of agents and private guided tours, then wanted to take the person for my journey. However, I have not a typical situation. My husband and I intend to take a trip by auto (first overseas) at the end of autumn. So, the trouble is that we'll travel with our pet, German pinscher, because we have completely no one who might keep him, so we want to travel all together. Are in that country any places to stay where we could be with a dog? Please response me.

= edit: spam removed =

spacer line  

Just a small advice for you:

It's practically impossible to import your dog to Indonesia for holiday-purposes. The import requirements, the minimum quarantaine period, the necessary paperwork and licenses will cost you way more - both in money and time - than paying for a good shelter for your dog in your home country.

http://www.bayucottages.com in Amed - East Bali

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

Besides the reasons Amed mentioned above, dogs are generally supposed to be not 'haram' in Indonesia. Your dog will be much better off in a boarding house or such in your home country.

Also, all the hassle involved in bringing your dog to Indonesia will give you a hard time getting around here, you will not be able to fully enjoy your holidays. Indonesia is not (fully) able to facilitate travelers with dogs.

For the sake of it's well-being, and being a pet lover myself, I strongly suggest not to take your dog with you.

regards

homework: Islam and dogs

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

If you have your own house or will still have a rented place to come to, why get a house sitter to move in and look after your dog whilst you are away.
I do a lot of house sitting here in Australia whilst people go on holidays and I get paid a small amount to look after their house, their garden, collect their mail and feed and take care of their animals.
Their animals are extremely happy because they are still living in their familiar surroundings and there is someone to love them and feed them.
Pamela. Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,988 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,510 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 10:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,583,488 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com