indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

betty
User
spacer line

Tentara di luar negri kerja untuk jaga orang di negara dia sendiri.

Kalau ada perang mereka turun untuk perang. Tapi kenapa tentara di Indonesia makan orang miskin di Indonesia? Mereka tidak kerja jaga orang di negara sendiri. Militer Indonesia curi, pukul dan bunuh orang Indonesia. Militer pengecut perang dengan militer luar negri tapi berani saja perang dengan orang tuah dari negara sendiri yang tidak punya tembak seperti di Papua.

Seperti cerita di Bukit Lawang militer datang untuk ambil balok yang mahal nanti di jual. Mereka curi uang, minum dan makan dari rumah hancur dan yang rumah masih bagus. Orang dari Bukit Lawang tidak boleh masuk daerah yang kenak musibah.

Di luar negri, polisi kerja untuk jaga orang biasa dari orang jahat. Militer kerja jaga SEMUA orang dari negara sendiri dari negara jahat.

Di luar negri, seperti di modren Eropa, orang biasa peilih siapa akan di atas menjadi pemerinta. Orang di permerinta kerja untuk orang biasa. tidak terbalik.

Di luar negri militer dan polisi kerja untuk orang biasa untuk jaga. Orang biasa bayar pajak ke permerinta. Permerinta kasih gaji ke militer dan polisi. Jadi Polisi, mentri dan militer kerja untuk orang biasa. Mereka dapat uang dari orang biasa.

Di Indonesia militer polisi dan permerinta curi saja, tidak kerja untuk orangnya.

Terima kasih kalau kalian punya kommentar.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Ayam sori, I can't read it Emoticon: Puh!

spacer line  

You speak very bad Indonesian but I guess it is not a problem to you since you are obviously not proud of Indonesia. Who do you think you are talking about Indonesian military like that?!! You don't know a thing about their struggles and sacrifices to make The Republic of Indonesia a better and safer country to live in. They are the pillars of the country and don't you dare to say anything bad about them!!

I surely hope that you're not an Indonesian because the country doesn't need a citizen like you, who doesn't respect and love it.

HIDUP INDONESIA!

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 02 February 2004 20:15 kinanti pinta wrote:

I surely hope that you're not an Indonesian because the country doesn't need a citizen like you, who doesn't respect and love it.

I assume Betty is from Holland and I can also assume her words by now Emoticon:

TERDAD
User
spacer line

Artinya Prajurit - SOLDIER.
A person that wil protect the country and nation/the people,against
a enemy from outside or inside the country! MILITARY PERSON!

betty .....!
Do not embark in sort of danger!!

BHINNEKA TUNGGAL IKA

INDONESIA ABADI - TETAP MERDEKA

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

94,618,867 topic views - 242,009 posts - 13,759 topics - 35,452 members - last post @ 15-10-2021 19:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,254,817 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com