indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Yudhoyono: 'No need to worry about Leopard purchase plan'
Published on 10 July 2012 17:16
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said Indonesians need not worry about the government`s plan to purchase leopard tanks from Germany because the tanks would only be used for defense purposes.
Continue reading , click the title

valerio
User
spacer line

I wonder what will happen after a German citizen was shot dead in West-papau. The Indonesian security forces are blamed for this incident.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Nothing happened. Just an accident it was... case closed.. as it seems.

Ho Lee Fuk

valerio
User
spacer line

Why do you think so, if someone is being shot SEVERAL times in the back, nothing happenend??

It seems to me that there is more happening over there. My source is The Economist" and they do not think it is an incident, as well as other sources like Westpapua Netzwerk, there are a lot of people being shot in that neigbourhood in the passed time. That seems more than an incident.

And case closed???... Are the offenders being caught, they went away in 3 cars? I do not know, but if the suspects are in the indonesian army, cases are often in advance being closed, as you suppose!!

Maybe you can be more accurate in formulating your opinion, it is more wishful thinking.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Of course it's not an incident, everyone knows that, but why do you think you need a special permit to travel to certain area's of Papua and why are journalists banned from entering large parts? It's all a cover-up since billions of dollars are earned in this region every week/month and such reports are only bad for publicity.

My earlier reaction had nothing to do with my opinion, it was just sarcasm I suppose.

Ho Lee Fuk

valerio
User
spacer line

thank you for your explanation, I appreciate that

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,021,193 topic views - 236,342 posts - 13,704 topics - 27,677 members - last post @ 29-01-2020 09:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,907,539 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com