indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sazha16
User
spacer line

hey folks Emoticon: Bye bye
im just wondering. do westerners/caucasians/bules like indonesian girl? what kind of indonesian girls do they like? well,i dont mean to be racist,but i'm just curious Emoticon: Shiny

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Everybody has their own taste, therefore you might say for every girl/woman their might be a foreigners who likes her. Even Dangdut girls.

My wife comes from a good family and her friends ever asked her why do all those foreigners like pembantu's.

She meant that many foreigners (Jepara/Semarang) like woman who looks like a pembantu.
What is for many foreigners in that area a goodlooking woman is for indonesian standards maybe not a good looking woman at all.

The same might be in Holland. We might say how come all those indonesian girls in Holland like ugly guys. It is all a matter of taste.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

dinhdai88
User
spacer line

Hello !! this is useful topic i found, Thanks for share

Anorak
User
User icon of Anorak
spacer line

Sazha,

We can define 2 differents type of bule. The ones that come for a holiday and want a different girl every night. Or a bule who happens to be single, comes in to Indonesia and meets a girl. The first type doesn't really care. Thats payed sex and there is plenty around.

A bule that comes to Indonesia as a single? That would be difficult to genrealize as everybody is different in taste. For a life partner you don't really need to be in Indonesia, a partner for life can be found everywhere in the world.

Maybe you can define which of the types above you mean.

Where there is a will there will be relatives.

sazha16
User
spacer line

yeah,i do agree with albert that everybody has their own taste..

rahasia
User
spacer line

Hi,

I (a bule living overseas) have been married (in Central Java) 23 years to an East Java girl, all is to my satisfaction.

What I would like to see is the possibility of settling down in Indonesia for a longer period of time without the need of arranging all kinds of documents at the Indonesian embassy overses prior to departure. After all we ARE legally married.

BR

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

I married an Indonesian girl as well - I cannot say what everyone looks for, but for me it was most important that she didn't care about money, she is not materialistic, has a good family (trustworthy, friendly and open-minded) and she has had a good education.

There are many friends here in the Netherlands who also married Indonesian women, most guys are actually not to picky because the Indonesian girl was often their first relationship (most guys work in IT which should tell you something Emoticon: Smile ).

For Dutch families, money is a big issue. Just as a Dutch or bule guy needs to prove to the Indonesian in-laws that he is really monogamous, the Indonesian girl should aim to show her Dutch in-laws that she really loves her man and is not doing it for the money.

I know, it all sounds very prejudiced, but that's how many people are in the real world...

From Dayeuhkolot with love

summermode
User
spacer line

Congratulations for posting such a useful blog. Your blog isnít only informative but also extremely artistic too. There usually are extremely couple of individuals who can write not so easy articles that creatively. Keep up the good writing !!Hey there! Iím at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!
Emoticon: So funny

brucelev
User
spacer line

Let me show you how much I love Indonesian girls....

I fell in love with and married an Indonesian girl. So, I HAD to write a song about it, sing it at our wedding, and make a video! http://youtu.be/Aj6lfI-L0Bc

This song won a runner-up award from the 2012 'Song of the Year' Contest!
Stream Bruce Lev's music for FREE at: http://www.BruceLev.com/

Emoticon: Party!

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Nice and well performed song Emoticon: Party!

sazha16
User
spacer line

hi brucelev,,,you're such a romantic guy,how lucky ur wife is Emoticon: Smile how did you meet with ur wife? do u live in indonesia with her?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I noticed many people married 'a girl' here, but I am married to a young woman. The difference? A 'girl' ( cewek in Indonesian) is one you pick up in a bar to 'do' in a hotel or somewhere else in common used language. Refering to your wife as a girl therefore seems strange to me. Ooh well, maybe I have been in Indonesia too long..

sazha16
User
spacer line

Yerun: what do u mean? are you indonesian or bule?

brucelev
User
spacer line

Hi Sazha!
Sorry it took me a while to check back. Thanks for the compliments... Emoticon: Shiny
I met my wife in Washington DC. She had a dream of living in the USA, so she made that happen on her own (at 19 years old). She is very strong and brave, which is one of the things I loved about her right away. We live here in the US. We have been back to Indonesia to visit twice since we were married in 2003, the most recent was this past April. I love Indonesia and enjoy being there, but as for my career and hobbies I need to be here in the US most of the time. We have three little kids now, and they are so adorable Emoticon: Wink
If you have a Facebook page, send me a friend request (www.facebook.com/BruceLevPage)

sazha16
User
spacer line

"She had a dream of living in the USA, so she made that happen on her own (at 19 years old). "
she made that happen at 19 y.o? i think thats really cool Emoticon: Smile how did she make it? did she study there or what?
I also have a dream of going to USA someday Emoticon: Very funny

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Why is everybody so in Love with the USA. That country is already bankrut for many decenia.

For me now living there would be a nightmare. I do not like the mentalitiy of the people.

Maybe Australia is much nicer or Canada.
Europe is to bloody cold.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

simpati
User
spacer line

Europe is to bloody cold.
Canada is not cold?

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

How many girls (and boys) from Indonesia are not dreaming about the USA? It seems they thinks everything there is cool, awesome, perfect, beautiful etc etc.

But they only know the USA from movies on TV, in the cinema etc... "The grass is greener on the other side " ... well...guess what....it's not! Emoticon: Bye bye

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is geÔntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

brucelev
User
spacer line

True. Movies and TV were the main "windows" for my wife to see and dream of America. But, the overall dream of freedom and opportunity was real. And when she arrived in America she seized the chance to make a life for herself in any way, shape, or form she chose. And lo and behold, she made it work and her choices paid off and she is a very happy person. This is not to say that many other countries in the world do not offer freedom and opportunities, many, many do. But America was her dream, her choice, and did present a real opportunity for her. Even though the US is going through a financial crisis and needs to get its fiscal house in order, there is still enormous potential for anybody from anywhere in the world who has a dream and is willing to work hard to accomplish anything they dream of here. Hey, I'm trying to be a "rock star" and an "inventor"...and of course a loving husband and father...all at the same time! Emoticon: Smile

endro
User
spacer line

hello friends

I want to give a comment about this topic.
I think too fast to judge ...bule like Indonesian girl... I have many bule friends,
they dont like asian girl..... the reason.... asian girl always jealous and different
tradition.

Anorak
User
User icon of Anorak
spacer line

Why not? Indonesian woman are like woman every where in the world. Traditon might be different. But that doesn't make them different woman on its own. I know for a fact they like the same things as any other woman in any place in the world do. You say you have many bule friends? Thats nice. I have some also. But if woman are treated with respect? Where do you think the difference would be? Emoticon: Confused

Where there is a will there will be relatives.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,607,891 topic views - 220,023 posts - 13,392 topics - 15,531 members - last post @ 27-03-2017 13:31 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,708,955 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com