indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Pak Harto YTH
You have some information about the skill and education level of an indonesian men.
Can you teel us (specially si Dia ) what kind education the indonesian have ?(the so called middle Class or higher).
How many people are enough educated according you, let say with at least highshool?.
And how many people are educated with higher education ?
Of course you can not compare Universitas Klaten with Erasmus or V.U

salam

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

macan
User
spacer line

IF YOUR INDONESIAN HUSBAND/WIFE WISHES TO RETURN TO STAY AND LIVE IN INDONESIA WITH YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE

IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES

The British husband/wife can choose either of the following:

Procedure I:

The British husband/wife must apply for a Social Visit Visa which has a maximum length of stay of 5 (five) weeks with the possibility of extension (subject to approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia). After arriving in Indonesia, the British husband/wife together with his/her Indonesian wife/husband should go as soon as possible to the Indonesian Immigration Office to apply for a Limited Stay Permit Temporary Resident Visa.
The following required documents should be submitted when applying for a Social Visit Visa:
Valid passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia)
Two application forms (duly completed and signed)
Two colour passport sized photos
A letter of support from the Indonesian husband/wife setting out the reason(s) for the visit, and details of the duration of the proposed visit, and accepting responsibility for the accommodation and living expenses of the applicantwhilst the British husband/wife is in Indonesia.
Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to maintain him/herself during his/her stay (e.g. a recent bank statement etc.) or a third-party letter guaranteeing to support the applicant financially during his/her stay in Indonesia, together with documentary evidence to do so.
The fee for a 5 (five) week Social Visit Visa is 30, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.
or

Procedure II:

The British husband/wife may apply for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Resident Visa at the Indonesian Embassy in London. The Indonesian husband/wife (who is still in the United Kingdom), should first contact his/her family in Indonesia and ask them to go to the Indonesian Immigration Office and to apply for the aforementioned visa on the couple's behalf. The Indonesian Immigration Office will then process and consider the application. Please be advised that this process may take a considerable length of time; months may pass before an application is approved and a visa is granted by the Indonesian Immigration Office. The necessary visa will only be issued by the Embassy after approval/authorization is received by the Embassy directly from the Immigration Office in Indonesia. The Embassy will notify the applicant accordingly if and when approval has been received by the Embassy.
Requirements to apply for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Residence Visa at the Indonesian Embassy in London:
Completed visa application forms and two coloured passport size photos plus a valid passport (with a minimum validity of passports is 18 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia) must be submitted when applying for a visa together with:

Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia;
A complete and updated Curriculum Vitae
The original and a copy of the Marriage Certificate'
A supporting letter of recommendation from the applicant's Indonesian husband/wife stating the reason(s) for the visit, and details of the proposed visit, and accepting responsibility for the accommodation and living expenses of the applicant whilst the applicant in Indonesia.
Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to maintain him/herself during his/her stay in Indonesia (e.g. a recent bank statement) or a third party letter guaranteeing to support the applicant financially during his/her stay in Indonesia, together with documentary evidence to do so.
The fee for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Resident Visa is 50, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.

OR :

Visit : www.indonesianembassy.org.uk

macan
User
spacer line

IF YOUR INDONESIAN HUSBAND/WIFE WISHES TO RETURN TO STAY AND LIVE IN INDONESIA WITH YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE

IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES

The British husband/wife can choose either of the following:

Procedure I:

The British husband/wife must apply for a Social Visit Visa which has a maximum length of stay of 5 (five) weeks with the possibility of extension (subject to approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia). After arriving in Indonesia, the British husband/wife together with his/her Indonesian wife/husband should go as soon as possible to the Indonesian Immigration Office to apply for a Limited Stay Permit Temporary Resident Visa.
The following required documents should be submitted when applying for a Social Visit Visa:
Valid passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia)
Two application forms (duly completed and signed)
Two colour passport sized photos
A letter of support from the Indonesian husband/wife setting out the reason(s) for the visit, and details of the duration of the proposed visit, and accepting responsibility for the accommodation and living expenses of the applicantwhilst the British husband/wife is in Indonesia.
Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to maintain him/herself during his/her stay (e.g. a recent bank statement etc.) or a third-party letter guaranteeing to support the applicant financially during his/her stay in Indonesia, together with documentary evidence to do so.
The fee for a 5 (five) week Social Visit Visa is 30, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.
or

Procedure II:

The British husband/wife may apply for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Resident Visa at the Indonesian Embassy in London. The Indonesian husband/wife (who is still in the United Kingdom), should first contact his/her family in Indonesia and ask them to go to the Indonesian Immigration Office and to apply for the aforementioned visa on the couple's behalf. The Indonesian Immigration Office will then process and consider the application. Please be advised that this process may take a considerable length of time; months may pass before an application is approved and a visa is granted by the Indonesian Immigration Office. The necessary visa will only be issued by the Embassy after approval/authorization is received by the Embassy directly from the Immigration Office in Indonesia. The Embassy will notify the applicant accordingly if and when approval has been received by the Embassy.
Requirements to apply for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Residence Visa at the Indonesian Embassy in London:
Completed visa application forms and two coloured passport size photos plus a valid passport (with a minimum validity of passports is 18 months as from the date of entry into Indonesia) must be submitted when applying for a visa together with:

Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia;
A complete and updated Curriculum Vitae
The original and a copy of the Marriage Certificate'
A supporting letter of recommendation from the applicant's Indonesian husband/wife stating the reason(s) for the visit, and details of the proposed visit, and accepting responsibility for the accommodation and living expenses of the applicant whilst the applicant in Indonesia.
Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to maintain him/herself during his/her stay in Indonesia (e.g. a recent bank statement) or a third party letter guaranteeing to support the applicant financially during his/her stay in Indonesia, together with documentary evidence to do so.
The fee for a Limited Stay Permit/Temporary Resident Visa is 50, which is non-refundable under any circumstances.

OR :

Visit : www.indonesianembassy.org.uk

spacer line  

Hey every one,

I don`t know if I`m personally agree with the idea of prejudism against the social status in regards to marrying some one, regardless what the ethnic back ground is..

I think it`s pretty sucks that there are people out there who think that being well educated is being smart , wise, or inteligent.

Being an inteligent is all about how your brain is operate, there for accounted as how tolerant and open minded the person is to the world and serounding.

What you learn from base on the book doesn`t guarantee to bring you to the most fulfilling life in achieving happiness.
Learning street wisely can teach you more deeply about the world, society, and life in general.

The life is all about journey, and who evey you meet along the way can teach you the most valuable knowledge or experience.

I also don`t believe in getting married for the wrong purpose but people should get merried based on love.

believe me i`ve been there done that.

I live in New zealand for 15 years now, and I learnt from my mistakes and that`s how I could speak louder this days ....as I know how to back it up regards to my words that had been spoken.

I live happier each day.....and.....thinking how beautiful is the life is without being negative in how to see things in this life.

I have a dutch marine boy friend who is very heavily in love with me, but he is in his duty in afganistan.
Each day I pray for him to be safe and I hope we can meet for the first time when i arrive to holland.

BR~~~

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

There is a big difference between theory and reality. All these beautiful undang undang are nothing worth without duit (money).
Don't talk about law in this lawless country. The only law is the law of money.

spacer line  

cross culture is a very complecated issue..
whatever it is you have to discuss them with your spouse for all differences that could happen, even the tinyest litlle thing...good luck

===================

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,728 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,845,126 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com