indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

evalina28
User
User icon of evalina28
spacer line

Horas everyone Emoticon: Bye bye !

I'm new member here. let's me introduce myself before chatting.
I'm original from North Sumatera, nearby Lake Toba-Indonesia. i live in Sanur-Bali, Indonesia.
well, i know this homepage from my friend, she's living in Amsterdam.
I would like to improve my English and my Dutch as well, and making friends.

dank U & Groete, Emoticon: Worship

Evalina

harlys
User
User icon of harlys
spacer line

Laten we beginnen in het nederlands want dit is het nederlandse forum Emoticon: Party!

Maar welkom dan Emoticon: Yes!

infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.roosduchtrader.nl

simpati
User
spacer line

Laten we beginnen in het nederlands want dit is het nederlandse forum
Neen hoor, dit subforum is Engelstalig, kijk even links boven naar de Engelse vlag.

Evalina Welkom!

evalina28
User
User icon of evalina28
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.harlys: bedaankt voor je Emoticon: Worship . ya, ik wil Nederlands taal proberen te praten. hoe gaat het? bent je in Bogor nu? Emoticon: Shiny

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Welkom Evalina,

Een mix van Indonesisch, Engels en Nederlands maakt niets uit (Tak apa2)
We begrijpen het hier wel Emoticon: Yes!

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Join the club....in welke taal dan ook.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

welcom or welkom here at the site.I am John,dutch,living in Belanda married to Indonesian woman 8 years ago,that was also the time I visited Bali and Sanur ofcourse.One ofmy colegues married a woman from Sumatra,somewhere near Medan and he visited Lake Toba last year.Me,I never visited Sumatra sofar.Only Java,Bali and Lombok.Hope you get a lot of useful replies. Emoticon: Party!

kkarso
User
spacer line

Ook welkom. In februari nog op Samosir eiland geweest. Danau Toba is indrukwekkend. De grootte van de uitbarsting toentertijd moet gigantisch zijn geweest. Zeer aanbevelenswaardig

evalina28
User
User icon of evalina28
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.simpati: bedaank voor jou berictje. ik weet het. dank je.
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.malam:cool Emoticon: Smile . super bedaankt met je. alles klar ^_^.
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yogya: dank je wel.
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.veer01: bedaankt voor je berichtje. cool then. you have to visit lake toba. well, i live in sanur-Bali as a freelancer teacher Emoticon: Smile . if you need a indonesian teacher or guiding or interpreter. i will be the one. i spoke sumateran, indonesian, english, German and some dutch Emoticon: Smile anyway. i can arrange your trip to visit Sumatera, if you have vacanties again Emoticon: Wink you can write me per email. looking forward to hear from you as soonest. Emoticon: Party! .
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.kkarso: super berictje denn. kunt je engels schrijven? ehheheheh Emoticon: Smile ik kunt kleen betje Nederlands praten en verstanden. alles goed en een fijne dag nog. groetjes, Evalena.

harlys
User
User icon of harlys
spacer line

On 08-05-2012 08:38 evalina28 wrote:
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.harlys: bedaankt voor je Emoticon: Worship . ya, ik wil Nederlands taal proberen te praten. hoe gaat het? bent je in Bogor nu? Emoticon: Shiny

Stupid from me its the english forum did not saw the flag

but yea i am from bogor nice to meet you

en ik hoop dat je ook het nederland forum blijft bezoeken

Gewoon proberen ok !!

Have a nice day Evalina
Emoticon: Party!

infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.roosduchtrader.nl

kkarso
User
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.Evalina28: Welcome as well. Born in Suriname, living in Holland, we have been to Samosir island last februari. Danau Toba with a size of approx. 3000 square km is very impressive. The eruption must have been gigantic back then in history. Lake Toba is a place you must have seen once in your life. We also went to Kuala Simpang in east Aceh to meet cousins for the first time. Their grandmother, also mine, was kidnapped in Magelang in 1918 and brought to Suriname. It took me 4 years to find family back in Magelang and 9 years to find these cousins.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

thanks,I'll keep that in mind Emoticon: Bye bye

evalina28
User
User icon of evalina28
spacer line

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.harlys: thanks for the reply. great, i was visited bogor as well. hmhmhm dank je wel. ik will met Nederlands proberen Emoticon: Smile
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.kkarso: dank U. well, i stay in Bali just for 1 year. i visited my parents last year. i understand your story. no worries. i love my homeland than Bali Emoticon: Smile . i love my family as well also. nice to hear your story and have a good day. cheers, Evalena Emoticon: Smile
Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.veer01: you're welcome Emoticon: Party!

lucdewaele
User
spacer line

Dag allemaal, een Belgische stem.
Ik ben net bezig met een boek omtrent mijn wedervaren op een trein in Java. Een preview vind je hier:
http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/1176720/
Ik wil dolgraag nog eens teruggaan, om nog meer beelden te maken.
Iemand ideeŽn of tips?

groeten,
Luc Dewaele
www.lucdewaele.wordpress.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,210,350 topic views - 221,663 posts - 13,474 topics - 15,934 members - last post @ 17-08-2017 15:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,779,414 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com