indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

wmbee
User
spacer line

Hi,

In April I probably will go to Indonesia for three or four weeks. I want to go to Surabaya and to ehhh.... - I forgot the name - East-Kalimantan.
The cheapest flights I can find costs 730 euro from Amsterdam to Jakarta or 738 from Amsterdam to Surabaya. Does anyone have tips&trick to find cheaper tickets?
I don't mind to depart from Brussels, Dusseldorf or Frankfurt. I also do not care to travel in the weekend or not, etc.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

You should make a call to the travel agency below, I get my tickets there and they are really into ticketing to Indonesia. It's a Chinese travel agency, but the people speak Dutch, Indonesian and/or Chinese.

Cathay travel agent
Oude Doelenstraat 2
1012 ED Amsterdam
Tel. (020) 6270037

Erlin
User
User icon of Erlin
spacer line

with Garuda Indonesian Airways you can fly for 637 to Surabaya and with Kuwait Airways you can fly for 556 to Jakarta (from Amsterdam)
check out this site : www.vliegtarieven.nl/

wmbee
User
spacer line

Whooeehaa!!!
I have booked tickets to Surabaya. The 637 EUR ticket is the cheapest available one I could find. Both, Cathay and vliegtarieven.nl, offered this ticket. Thanks for your advices.

Me and my girlfriend will be in Indonesia for almots the complete month of April!

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

what are the prices u usually pay if u fly between june and august?

kalabahi
User
spacer line

T
On 19-02-2004 17:22 wmbee wrote:
Whooeehaa!!!
I have booked tickets to Surabaya. The 637 EUR ticket is the cheapest available one I could find. Both, Cathay and vliegtarieven.nl, offered this ticket. Thanks for your advices.

Me and my girlfriend will be in Indonesia for almots the complete month of April!

If in Surabaya ....
Stay at Hotel Paviljoen ....
Jl Pasar Genteng .....
Clean and Safe ....in the "center " close too station Gubeng ...
Jembatan Merah ....Tanjungan Plaza ....(No more ice skating there....they moved the ice track what a pitty.... Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Cry ) Etc.
For internet cafe go to Tanjungan Plaza ....the one under te Mc Donalds is faster ....the one at lower ground near KFC is terible slow .....have a good trip..... Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

kalabahi
User
spacer line

East Kalimantan ....
If you go to Banjarmasin stay at Borneo Homestay .....
Go too the floating market early morning (Early means arround 5.30) have a coffee and some local cakes at one of the floating warungs a nice chat with the locals and keep watching you will never forget the yellow powdered sometimes scarry looking faces....bring loads of film and a tele.... they all shout KODAK!!!!!(childeren mainly) too you .....
Up river by KLOTOK [local boat ] is a more traditional floating market great trip and much better than the thai floating market.....
Ask Johan from Borneo Homstay for info ....dont miss it!!!!!!!!!
Also Marthapura is intresting ......

Cantiara
User
spacer line

On 20-02-2004 20:31 Confy wrote:
what are the prices u usually pay if u fly between june and august?

I got one with lufthansa for around 870 euro from Amsterdam - Jakarta (Retour ticket) for next June - August (23rd June to 20 August to be precised). Usually airlines like gulf air, qatar airways, kuwait air, offer even cheaper tickets for June - August (Around 600-750 Euro), but they are sold easily. I booked my tickets in the end of January and they were already sold out. But the travel agency also informed me that when you took one of these middle eastern airlines, it takes around 2 days before you arrive in Jakarta, because they would go to London first, before going to either of their capitals (Doha, etc) before they leave for Jakarta.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,141 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,449 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 03:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,592,263 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com