indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Algemene Indonesiëpraat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Cantiara
User
spacer line

but Kinanti Pinta, this section is 'Nederlandstalig', which means 'in Dutch', so... it's a bit weird to talk in english. But anyways, the one that started this thread, is discussing his/her view (as a mollucan) on javanese people.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hee, forumbot waar blijf je, eerst interressant doen en dan wegwezen????

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 07-04-2004 22:12 victor wrote:
Hee, forumbot waar blijf je, eerst interressant doen en dan wegwezen????

Forumbot is een gekopieerd bericht, of een bericht van een verwijderde user.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Potong di kuku rasa di daging ...'

Dear unkown Moluccan girl/woman ......

'Why do want to bring about such a sensitive matter: 'You being a Moluccan girl/woman neglecting your own culture background(s) and praizing Javalins above Moluccans ?'
How come someone like you, is doing this ?
Is it because of your personal experience(s) with fellow Moluccans, or is it because of your personal relationship with a Javalin or something(s) else ......
'Why are you so vague about your personal background(s).
Is 'Lesmana' right or are you afraid of bringing about the Javalin-Moluccan issue in the open, by not mentioning your personal background.
I myself, as a fellow Moluccan, I am not into ethnocentrism of any kind, be it Javalin or Moluccan.
I want to remark that Sukarno is a Javalin, but ..... Wiranto and Suharto are Javalins too, so is mr. Wahid and the great mr. Munir, who took a brave stand against the role of the army in the religious conflict within the Moluccas province.
The matter is that the situation in nowadays INDOnesia is not a Moluccas-Jawa conflict !!!! It is not a question of 'we' and 'they' but of the system within INDOnesia itself !!!!

Alkisah 1 further .... to 2....

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,672,034 topic views - 236,682 posts - 13,710 topics - 28,455 members - last post @ 21-02-2020 14:25 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

129,991,213 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com