indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Another PLN tower in Aceh cut by unknown people
Published on 28 January 2012 02:39
Unknown people have cut a PLN (state electricity company) tower interconnecting the Aceh and North Sumatra power grids at Jambo Aye, North Aceh district, Aceh province, a PLN official said.
Continue reading , click the title

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Hehehe, guess who?!

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

Who?

Van hen die zeggen dat zij mij kennen weet ik dat ze mij niet kennen.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Who benefits from chaos in the area; especially on the border of 2 provinces? I think you can give yourself the answer.

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

Uuuh no, otherwise I did not ask you?

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 29-01-2012 03:14 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Who benefits from chaos in the area; especially on the border of 2 provinces? I think you can give yourself the answer.
The Indonesian army? F-GAM (Former GAM), Islamists under another name.. many that could potentially benefit. Not to forget PLN/the government itself, if there is no power, they don't have to supply subsidized power.. hehe..

Ho Lee Fuk

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

Thats what I was afraid of, complot theories with no concrete back-up in information. This is guessing guys.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 29-01-2012 03:33 accid wrote:
Thats what I was afraid of, complot theories with no concrete back-up in information. This is guessing guys.
Welcome in Indonesia. Emoticon: So funny

Ho Lee Fuk

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

It's always guessing in this wayang -country. But mostly these complot theories seems to be true. Even daily live overhere is full of complots. The last few days I became confronted with several conspiracies which I couldn't even suspect that such conspiracies can knit together: the shadow-play society.

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

I don't mind to feed the english forum and give it a boost but complot theories are helping nobody.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Conspiracy theories? The country and its history is full of them. Take a look at Indonesia's history and you see nothing else.

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

And look at Indonesia, it is not helping.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,989,892 topic views - 236,319 posts - 13,704 topics - 27,616 members - last post @ 28-01-2020 14:50 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,862,683 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com