indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Pa.Mike
User
spacer line

The Bike have a total off 60 running hours and is in good condition like new, no use marks.
I bought this bike in 2006 and is registered on the road 14/03/2006 Buku Pemilik Kendaraan Bermotor complete.
No credit I payed the KTM cash for 100 Juta's and enjoy the bike a lot, driving around Gunung Slamet and the forest nature at there best.
The KTM can be yours for 90 Juta's and you will have a lot of fun with it to.

No hidden surprises like my experiences here, to buy second hand from a in-lander who don't know the word Maintenance.
Give my your E-Post and I sent the pictures.
Check the pictures and see and judge for your self.

I sell the KTM because my wife became jealous with the KTM who I spent more time with.

No joking, like to buy a motor car, and we have both fun with it.

paul b
User
spacer line

Hi Mike

Is the KTM still available. I raced one back in the uk a few years ago in hare and hounds events. Brilliant little bike go anywhere really light to chuck around and pull out of mud.

Lets see the picture's I could be interested

Pa.Mike
User
spacer line

What is your e-mail, Paul ?
I can sent you some beautiful pictures.

Thx
Rgds,

Mike

Pa.Mike
User
spacer line

Interested parties? sent a email to

ktm.exc.idnRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

For a load of pictures. And privacy reasons.

Rgds,

MIke

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,141 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,449 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 03:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,592,366 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com