indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

My wife and my, we want to make a tour, and we are especially interested in witnessing the ceremonies of circumcision.

We have seen this video on the web ;
, and we would like to visit and witness the ceremonies of circumcision as the video.

Someone can tell us how to attend the circumcision ceremonies like the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2t-nv8zPUo

Thank you .-

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

I canít understand whatís the fun to go to the circumcision of little boys. Is it not disgusting to see the old paedophiles with their cameraís on the youtube movie? What is so interesting in seeing maim someoneís penis for life, is that so interesting to make such a trip?

spacer line  

On 09-12-2011 12:34 dangdude03 wrote:
I canít understand whatís the fun to go to the circumcision of little boys. Is it not disgusting to see the old paedophiles with their cameraís on the youtube movie? What is so interesting in seeing maim someoneís penis for life, is that so interesting to make such a trip?

What??!!

Circumcision ceremonies is a cultural event.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Well, come here and let me cut your penis. I will make pictures of the bloody mess and show it here on this forum, o.k.? That would be a nice cultural event as well.

erwin
User
User icon of erwin
spacer line

Yes, it's a cultural event, but this video makes me sick. It is disgusting!
A wedding is also a cultural event. How many onlookers came in your bedroom to enjoy your first wedding night?
I can understand that you want to visit the party afterwards, but who the f*** wants to see the circumcision itself?
I'm very sorry, but this is my opinion.

Het is beter spijt te hebben van iets dat je gedaan hebt, dan spijt te hebben om iets dat je niet gedaan hebt

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

Although a cultural event, we are still talking about a child which has not any right to prevent. So we are also talking about human rights which are not honored.
But keep on smiling or turn off your head. Only one month ago I was in Bau Bau (SE Sulawesi) and met a girl around 8 years old or so, just before THE event. I felt sick myself...
If people agree when grown up, go ahead, but not a child with no rights, which is also part of this culture...!

Info about Flores? FLORES SURGA KITA - http://www.travel2flores.info

spacer line  

We did not invent anything, have you seen the video?

Circumcision ceremonies are organized public and tourists can attend.

Anne Mieke; we're talking about male circumcision (not female circumcision which is very different).

Male circumcision It is a rite practiced for all Muslim boys .

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

Ik zag ergens op dit forum een opmerking over de wolf in schaapskleren.
Paul Ramone is iemand die een tijdje in Egypte is geweest en voordien al Arabisch sprak.
Het uitlokken van discussies kan niet opzichtiger. Ben benieuwd hoelang het gaat gebeuren voordat er een ban komt..

I saw somewhere on this forum a remark about a wolf in sheep clothing.
Paul ramone is a person who has been in Egypt for a while and spoke already Arabic before that.
Provoke a discussion cannot be more obvious. I am curious how long it will take before there will be a banning.

Van hen die zeggen dat zij mij kennen weet ik dat ze mij niet kennen.

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

even voor alle duidelijkheid.
Het is niet een ritueel voor alle moslim jongens. Het is een ritueel voor alle ouders die nog in het oude moslim testament geloven en vaak door druk van familie en omstanders het daardoor als een onmogelijk zien om hun zoon er voor te behoeden..
Er zijn gelukkig steeds meer ouders die nadenken voor zij iets beslissen dat onherstelbare schade aan hun kind toebrengt en zich niet door ondoordachte tradities of druk laten leiden.
Het bekijken van een sunat heb ik meerde malen gedaan en het deed me geen moer behalve dat ik medelijden had met degene die er net als ik ook tegen zijn maar zich niet durven te verzetten. Zolang je iets niet zeker weet geloof je.

equally for all clarity.
It's not a ritual for all Muslim boys. It is a ritual for all parents who still believe in the old testament Muslim and often by pressure from family and bystanders it as an impossible to see their son to protect ...
Fortunately, there are more and more parents who thought for they decide something that causes irreparable damage to their child and is not guided by ill-considered traditions or pressure.
Viewing a sunat I have done multiple times and it did me no nut except that I had compassion with those who like me are also against but not dare to resist.
As long as you are not sure about anything you believe (in religion).

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On 10-12-2011 16:18 accid wrote: .

I saw somewhere on this forum a remark about a wolf in sheep clothing.
Paul ramone is a person who has been in Egypt for a while and spoke already Arabic before that.
Provoke a discussion cannot be more obvious. I am curious how long it will take before there will be a banning.
Yeah Accid, Paul Ramone and Ramona are one and the same person here. You are right about the banning, so all we can do is wait for this to happen.

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

I think both has a circumcision but one is not mentioned in the old islamic testament

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 10-12-2011 15:57 Paul Ramone wrote:
Anne Mieke; we're talking about male circumcision (not female circumcision which is very different).

Male circumcision It is a rite practiced for all Muslim boys .
So? Are you suggesting that it is less serious for a boy? And yes I know the difference between sunat for boys and girls.
My point is that the boy or girl has no single right as he or she is forced. Theoretically I am muslim too but that doesn't mean we all have to accept these middle aged practises.

Info about Flores? FLORES SURGA KITA - http://www.travel2flores.info

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,676,477 topic views - 221,329 posts - 13,462 topics - 15,874 members - last post @ 21-07-2017 23:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

87,946,387 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com