indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
spacer line  

It seems to me that there is more HATE and mistaken identity in regards of this topic...Maurits HATES the USA as a country..why !!!!! I guess you miss the point about Americans, there are a lot of Indonesians and other people from different countries, who became US citizens. And they decide to stay in America. All the people from different ethnic groups made the USA a Democratic country with free speech and religion to ALL.
NO I do NOT hate the country Indonesia. Yes the US is a very open-minded country--No we are NOT all for Bush as president... but he was chosen by the people as it is in most FREE countries---by the way I did not vote for him if this will make you happy...but I will defend this country as you would yours...so stop hating , its a dirty and meaningless word..
negative!!!! never seen this--have Maurits lived in this beautiful country with Culture - -I'm a Pacific Islander--No I am not dumb and fake-- you may have seen the places/faces where a tourist like you spent... yes I have lived among the people in other countries and respect their way of living... but I do feel sorry for most people in Indonesia --you're either rich(corruption= where ever the shoe fits) or poor-there's no in between-- and I have seen that, been there and noticed how most poor Indonesiers are smiling and continue with their life as best as possible... They get my RESPECT and more...to the rest of the forum, my apology for too much caps---I just like to emphasize my feelings to Maurits...no hard feelings "Brah"=Hawaiian slang for brother.... Emoticon: Wink thanks for the attention--also very open-minded in regards of comments from others Emoticon: Worship

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

"US is a very open-minded country" ????? Did i miss the point here???
Maybe it was in the seventies but compared to some european countries americans are hypocrit and overmoralistic morons.
And even u may think different, its still the white majority that rules that country not you immigrants. And whats so great bout a country with a high crime rate, increasing poverty n rich that get even richer.
American politics is as corrupt as indonesian just on another level (call themself lobbyist)
And what many dont like is the hypocrit pride of the americans calling themselfs the greatest nation in the world and fake a culture they dont have. Bush's holy crusade doesnt improve the worlds view on americans. Dont be suprised that we think most americans are dumb as they vote again somebody that openly lied to them before the iraq war and raised debts so high america is actually property of china now. Emoticon: Devil
Someone from a poor country is maybe impressed by modern lifestyle in US but excuse us europeans being not impressed at all by deathsentences and a lack of a proper social system. Emoticon: Stupid

spacer line  

Sascha yes you did miss the point----its so easy to call people names
when you sit behind your pc--have you lived in the US or did you just read newspapers and watch the TV news about other countries. If you have not lived in the US for a very long time, then you do know NOTHING about the people in this country.... in regards of the rest of your comments-- just trash....not worth arguing over and let it be... I live here by choice and I am happy. By the way my spouse is European and she does not make stupid comments about this country or people. I don't think either that you speak for ALL Europeans. Emoticon: Wink

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 23-01-2005 05:12 Localmotion wrote:
If you have not lived in the US for a very long time, then you do know NOTHING about the people in this country....

Emoticon: Talk to the hand

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 12-01-2005 08:54 wangyuanlincn wrote:
you indonesias, are all cruel and of no pity.
this time, the devastating destruction on your country is the result you have done to our chinese in 1998. you are cruel, no humanism, no pity on other races, no freidnship, just cruelity, just monster-like character, you evil, you rubbish, you just a nonsense!

we will not make any backup to your place, fro your done on our country , although we have make some contribution. but next time, government wont either.

Thats Bullsh!t lah im Chinese also My name My be
Nugroho Budi Budowono but my family name is actualy Lim
Im Chinese and what you say is the bigest bull !
Those are capitalist les by poeple such as Time Megasine and Vogue and CNN / BBC they spread all kind of propaganda aboud us to make us look bad ....!!

Wel is all lies lah .......! = edit: no idea what you said here =
Gua more smarter than you wong Taigoh !!
Lu Must thinking lah ...! before you act understand...............!

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Who is answering now who? Your honour, I rest my case..

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

As Im not talking bout all americans Im not talking for all europeans Emoticon: Wink
But going with the statistics the majority in all european countries(ok all besides poland) has resentiments against the american way(politically) of doing things. Emoticon: Bye bye Anyway as u are a fan of the system im sure u r f...... proud to be an american. One Nation under god... blah n blub. Sure i like to be provocative n sarcastic with me statements, but hey true no need to discuss that with u, brainwashed.
Btw to know hell is a shity place i dont need to live there Emoticon: Puh! ... oh wait im atheist hm ok then forget bout that.
Ever tried to explain evelution theory to christian hardliner?? Its a no go, i tried. Same if u try to explain an american, why u think he is arrogant, he will answer with some cocky phrase like "the MOST FREE country on earth" n u know "Yep he is an arrogant moron!!" Emoticon: Frustrated
Maybe im just allergic to americans as i was raised in a former comunist country. China will own us all in the end. Emoticon: Devil

P.S.: i like ur "openmindedness" .....
...especially to critics
Emoticon: Stupid

mapendoz
User
spacer line

hahhaha thats funny though! I am not 100% indonesian, i have ambonese and chinese blood and i dont think that indonesian are jealous of chinese! if chinese people think like that, why should they live in indonesia ? Emoticon: Wink From the fact is that Ki Gendeng Pamungkas has made its happening in 1998.

ah crap crap crap!

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

hey you "brah"

I have lived 2 years in New York and Chicago, so I think I have the right to say something about the US of A and thereby it is my OPINION, I am not judging anyone....

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

luckily this topic was already moved to offtopic, but hitting the 'lock' button in my screen is quite tempting,. Emoticon: Talk to the hand

budowono1
User
spacer line

this is bullsh!t lah ............!! i am cina Indonesia us chinees have been here since the Kutai empire since king of kutai maried princes of china this was Bc 89% of origional people have cina blood we desrve to be here .
the Chinese have always been incharge Presiden suharto
his brother Lim Sung lion and many minister and officer of Chinese decendant . if you should blame people for terorist actions agayst the people it should be Negeri Belanda. Osutarlia. USA. and portuegal
the non melayu races should be placed underarest and send to Boluboru the Chinese have been here for centuries we rule we belong here we are more superior than the chinese from Mother china Indonesia has to fear no one or dont have to listen to these insults from lesser races .
Indonesia is the only devine race we have superior army of 89milion
we have our own atom projects we hale uranium we have 7000 ss20 misiles wich each have the capacity if 6 Hiroshima bombs.
we have own weapon production we use kasaka chopers we have 750 atom subs 3000 carriers Indonesia dont have to take the insults from the inerior people such america who fears a country of bastards cause they have no enheriatege no identity they dont know where there ancestors are burried ! America is arogant but they arn't even a race the go to war but are not prepaired to die the fight but have no honour the talk aboud defeat but have no shame in it they do actions but are not willing to take responcibilty

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

budo, you can cool down for 24 hours. Behave or go away.

Rahwana
User
spacer line

On 12-01-2005 08:54 wangyuanlincn wrote:
you indonesias, are all cruel and of no pity.
this time, the devastating destruction on your country is the result you have done to our chinese in 1998. you are cruel, no humanism, no pity on other races, no freidnship, just cruelity, just monster-like character, you evil, you rubbish, you just a nonsense!

we will not make any backup to your place, fro your done on our country , although we have make some contribution. but next time, government wont either.

what hospitity tewords indonesia i am halve chinese !
my mother came from Kow loon i have seen many things good and bad but what i also know is that we chinse are to blame for it greatly because of our behavier tewards the indonesian people so in a way we brought it uppon selves if we didn't treat indonesian people like less and became great monopolist this wouldn't have happend because us chinese where to buissy living in the dream and principle of Chong afi we all wanted to be great like him but we forget this is indonesia chinese dont belong here we must live to there cotums not they to us ..!
do you know what i mean ??
Wang i know your anger but before raging against every one know why something is i know how chinese are because i was raised chinese and i even have chinese school wat other foreners have a special school in there lenguage ?? who els are the kartels than chinese ?? it's no wonder people turn againgst us but every one does not only indonesian people .
in europe the hate for chinese is even worse than in asia i know i lived in London and now i live in Leeuwarden and people still againgst chinese because we do not intergreat we do not talk with other people than chinese so it's bad but im not serpriced by the outcome

stacy Soetardjo

spacer line  

This topic is so cruel and stupid, it can better be closed i think. I mean, hundreds of thousend DIED in december 2004. This is full of BS and disrespect for the people left behind. Of all people, a chinese person is making this statements?!?! .....forgot about the WW2 and Japan what they did to your people? I really hope this messeage is a HOAX and not written by full conciousness......

Politics and Hard Reality are 2 different things, lady....! Emoticon: Angry

(A Very angry Indonesian Guy.....)

Rahwana
User
spacer line

i dont think so because Budowono always talks how much he loves indonesia but Wang yuan linc says he hates indonesia people and
so i think you are wrong janss557

stacy Soetardjo

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Thanks for your contributions here as well. I will lock it now.

Yerun

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

62,744,258 topic views - 228,829 posts - 13,635 topics - 19,599 members - last post @ 22-10-2018 19:20 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

107,034,042 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com