indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
spacer line  

you indonesias, are all cruel and of no pity.
this time, the devastating destruction on your country is the result you have done to our chinese in 1998. you are cruel, no humanism, no pity on other races, no freidnship, just cruelity, just monster-like character, you evil, you rubbish, you just a nonsense!

we will not make any backup to your place, fro your done on our country , although we have make some contribution. but next time, government wont either.

OK, be happy & be yourself.....

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

I don't know why you blame the innocent people of Aceh for what happend back in 1998 in the big city's of Jawa. I think tháts cruel!

gjds20
User
spacer line

What in the h*&^ ..... ?!??!?! Emoticon: Eerie
Giiezzz.. found another narrow minded person on the net.. AGAIN! Emoticon: Nooo

It takes two to tango man!

spacer line  

Holy sh..
wangyuanlincn...you really need high dosage of Prozac man!!!!!

klarina
User
User icon of klarina
spacer line

one question; what about the chinese in TIBET?
is that just normal behavior? prisoning people and killing people just because they are buddhist (monks/nuns)?

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear people,

This Wangyuanlinc is a fraud. If i am not mistaken it is B... alias S... alias J...T..

joost
User
spacer line

Nice people,

why do we react on this, thats what they like

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

mo hai kilo

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Vrijheid van meningsuiting, oke.

Helaas voor de chinezen hebben deze bevolkingsgroep 80% van de financien in handen in dit land. Van vroeger uit door de nederlander 'geerft', of middels voorgaande presidenten. Dat kan leiden tot argwaan naar de overgrootte meerderheid van kansarme javanen, sumatranen, batakkers en welke ethnische autochtone bevolkingsgroepen. Door zulke haatdragen uitspatting te doen is deze Chinees juist weer bezig 1998 te doen herhalen. Is goed, devalueerd de roepiah weer is beter voor mij, of mag ik dat niet zeggen?

Het is absurt dat dit persoon zulke uitlatingen doet!!

Sepp

Jantje
User
spacer line

Wangyua lynch lincn, Did those cruel and monster-like people hurt you personally? Emoticon: Red face

spacer line  

Innocent people?
what you've known leads to what?
how can we bear such a tragedy when we see those tragetic pictures?

if you were us, how can you feel?

when our country suffers flooding in 1998, how much you contribute to us? just 200000, how you feel other nation's people feelings?

Jantje
User
spacer line

Diederick, congratulations ! Emoticon: Yes!

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 12-01-2005 15:40 diederick wrote:
Dear people,

This Wangyuanlinc is a fraud. If i am not mistaken it is B... alias S... alias J...T..

Well i guess you're right diederick, but this one with much-much improvement in spelling.....How can you tell bro?

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

As long as there is amnkind we will see things like in 1998 happening.
Human itself is a perverted thing, we developed a mind but we dont use it.
Put some uneducated dumb (uncvilized) people together, use some propaganda n things like this will happen.
I can understand if chinese feel rather strange if they donate money n got to know afterwards what happened back then.
Strangely a chinese friend(mainland) just spoke with me bout the topic the day it was posted here n she had kinda the same feelings as the author of this thread. I think there is a website making the round in china with pictures u may all know from the incidents of 1998(n yes the indonesians on that pics look like cruel animals).
U may say its history n has nothing to do with today, but i dont think so. Indonesians still dont think very well about chinese, they are still jealous. They dont learn, they easily forget.
It may really has nothing to do with the Aceh people but if u see the pic the first time n hear what happened then one can get emotional.

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

live with it

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

spacer line  

History repeats itself.

And to Sascha, your comment that Indonesians are still jealous with the Chinese... well, which Indonesians are you talking about? Please, with all due respect, DO NOT GENERALISE. If you happen to be Indonesian and you feel that way about the Chinese, that's your problem. I am an Indonesian but I don't have any jealousy towards the Chinese. Most of my friends don't either.

And one more thing, your last sentence: It may really has nothing to do with the Aceh people but if u see the pic the first time n hear what happened then one can get emotional.
if I'm not mistaken, what you are trying to say is that whatever disaster happening to a person--in this case, a country- has something to do with bad deeds they do in the past? If so, then do you really mean that, for examples, every Jew should hate the Germans, or Indonesians should still hate Japanese and Dutch for the invasions?
There are two words that may probably fail to enter your vocabulary: 1. compassion 2. regeneration. People forgive and move on. The tragedy caused by past leaders are irreversible but hey, there are new generations who can and are willing to fix whatever's been broken and make a brand new start for a brighter future.

To err is human, to forgive divine.

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Im german. Me gf is indonesian, good education, middle class, city girl.
Really nice girl but f**ked up views bout rich chinese people. N its especially unfair as it doesnt included rich indonesian.
and she is not the only one, it may be hidden as long as people have work n do ok but give it another crisis n yeah History repeats itself i fear.
In germany we had the nuernberg trials, ALL germans were made responsible for what happened to the jews. And this is what every pupil learns in school. N yes jews still see us with mixed feelings.
I dont see such happen in Indonesia, they try to cover things up. "Forget it and go on." (as they do with human rights abuses in east timor, aceh etc.) How can u forgive if nobody got convicted???
I dont know how many of ur friends are of low social status n live in the slums, but hey i take ur word that in the next crisis people will behave wise n nicely. Indonesia has a history of violence against chinese, 1998 was just the most bloody n extrem.

Jantje
User
spacer line

The atrocities that happened to the Chinese people in 1998 and the Kristalnacht in Germany are born out of two contradictions: Poor and Rich. Soil had ripened to breed jealousy and fascism. Not much is needed for an outbreak of violence. If I compare the two peoples: Chinese and Indonesian, I must conclude the Chinese are hard working, striving, determined to reach their goal in life independently. During my stay in Indonesia (only 3 years), I have never seen a Chinese begging at the traffic lights or anywhere. It is a known fact that the Chinese community in Holland never (or seldom) require social security. They tend to tackle difficult situations among them selves and don’t lean on society. When I go shopping in Singapore, the shopping malls are crowded with people wanting to buy (clients). When I go to a shopping mall in Indonesia, I must watch out, not to trip over badly parked vehicles, beggars and personnel hanging around, before I enter the dirty, poorly maintained building.
What could be the cause of this lazy, uncreative, no self esteem, let-it-be attitude I wonder.
And last but not least: Tsunamies are nature disasters and not a punishment of God.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi all,

Back in 1998 I was travelling with my friend Paul trough Sumatra. After we arrived on the airport of Banda Aceh we met Pak Saman Yusuf, member of the parliament of Aceh in a Padang restaurant. He was a small man, wearing a black peci and his outward was kind of Indian. After a chat he asked us to go with him to meet some students of him which he was teaching English, Chinese and Japanese. We agreed and with a bemo we drove a little later trough the meanwhile dark streets of the city and follow him in a dark alley , till we arrived at a house with a number of shoes in front. We also took off our shoes and enter a spacious room with a number of ten young students sitting on the floor, waiting for their teacher. Pak Yusuf introduced us as his Dutch friends and asked us to take place on the floor to form a forum and to have a conversation. The rather political chat became a lesson English and a discussion about the strive of independent at the same time. Their (and our) stock of words was limited, that’s why the answers were briefly:
Paul: ‘Do you want to get independent?’
Student: ‘Not exactly, not cut off from Indonesia, only autonomy; we are asking the government to be able to appoint our own activity’s.’
Paul: ‘You know we are Belanda, do you see similar facts between the period when the Dutch were here and the present in which Jakarta rules; I mean Aceh is a rich country with oil, gas, coffee etc. and all the money goes to Jakarta, is that the problem?’
Student: ‘Not only that, our problem is also the human rights!’
Jan: ‘We heard about that, there were a lot of killings here in the early nineties, it was big news in Holland, we saw pictures of mass graves, horrible!’
S: ‘Yeah.’
P: ‘How do you think to get independence, I mean eh autonomous, by protesting?’
S: ‘Maybe; we want influence and more acknowledgement as province, we supply a big contribution to Indonesia.’
S: ‘Why you came here?’
P: ‘Good question, we want to see all parts of Indonesia. Aceh is very interesting and Jan did read a lot about it. Recently we saw a documentary on TV about Aceh, about a descendant of your great resistance hero Cik di Tiro which leads the nowadays resistance against the Indonesian government all the way from Sweden. There also was a professor from Aceh talking very positive about the hospitality of the Aceh people and who wanted to stimulate the tourism here.’
Girl student: ‘So you read books, watching TV, what did you expected from Aceh or how did you imagine Aceh?’
P: ‘As a country with a very religious nation, Islam of course, not very fanatic in anyway, I did not knew much about it, that’s why I came here.’
G.s: ‘Are you tourist?’
P: ‘Tourist yeah, but we are also curious for your country with its long history and struggle for independence.’
S: ‘Hm, most tourists are not so interested in that, also not in politics.’
P: ‘Do you think the coming elections will be important for you?’
S: ‘Yes’
P: ‘You have your own party, shall it join the parliament of Jakarta, with Pak Yusuf maybe?’
Yusuf: ‘I am in the parliament of Aceh; in Jakarta there comes someone else, a friend of mine.’
P: ‘Recently the Indonesian army was leaving Aceh, then the population began with throwing stones, was that right? The result was that they stayed.’
S: ‘The people were mad, pent – up rage. The army always use coarse violence with guns, that’s asking for feelings of hate. But most people want peace.’
P: ‘Speaking about peace, what do you think of the violence against the Chinese?’
G.s: ‘It is not racism, it is economic, the Chinese are being favoured by the government; the Indonesians always come second place, so the Chinese are getting too much power and working well marked together with the government.’
P: ‘They do have a feeling for trade, maybe that attracts jealousy?’
G.s: ‘We don’t want to fight with the Chinese, what happened in the last week of may in Jakarta, all those rape, that was done by provokers, the Indonesian people don’t want that.’
P: ‘How was the situation here, was here also fighting against the Chinese?’
G.s: ‘No, everything was quiet here.’
J: ‘We saw tonight all the Chinese restaurants were closed, how come?
G.s: ‘O, they open up later, after nine or ten o’clock. In Medan it is different, there they are closed because of the problems.’
P: ‘How many Chinese lives in Banda Aceh, I mean proportionally?’
G.s: ‘Ten or fifteen percent, but they all have economical power, they own large shops and they buy up whole districts.’
G.s: ‘Since when are you here?’
J: ‘Since this morning, we came with a plane from Jakarta.’
G.s: ‘Don’t you want to go to Sabang?’
P: ‘We are not that kind of beach boys, Pulau Weh is more for beach lovers; getting sunbath and a dive. We want to move slowly to the south, direction Lake Toba.’
G.s: You really have to go to Danau Tawar, Its just like Toba. It is in central Aceh, near Takengon. The Coffee from that place is very good.’

So far according my diary from that time. Thanks for your attention.

Jan.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I like to add this...you can't keep people responsible for things of the past.In this I agree with Sascha...we in Holland are also still blaming Germany for the past but the people from today cannot help that.I myself work with people from all nationalities...german and others,so have little problem with that.By the way...die beste Tasse Kaffee kommt immer noch aus deutschland. Emoticon: Wink

spacer line  

Thank you very much for all your responses.
All some Indonesians have done has been passed. And here what i want to say is that your nation temper should be changed. Don't act as a ugly follower to the Americans. You must have your own right to decide and vote. Be merciful to other neighbor countries. Don't be jealous about other country's fast development and prosperity.
And i've found that in China's main leading web site Sohu.com's forum, there's a growing anger towards your country in the words from the earthquake last month. Although there is some unknown facts between our two countries, but please donot do some unappropriate actions to stignate agonism between us.
Maybe Indonesian government is rubbish, all governors are rubbish.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

wangyuanlincn; you do speak the language of the evil and stupid Americans, doesn't that bother you?

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Its the language of english people, of shakespeare and darwin. A language with culture, to bad it was decided to be their language by a bunch of puritan losers. Emoticon: Devil
And be lucky the Amercans stole this language, they also had german in consideration Emoticon: Stupid
Just how evil would Bush sound if he would speak harsh german Emoticon: Wink
"JAWOHL!!!!!" "Sssssauerkraut!!"

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

haha America, a so called open-minded country...!!? I call it the country of extremes (negatives mosly), a country of censor, a country with no culture, a country with no knowledge considering other countries, a country where the majority of the inhabitants is dumb and fake...

I myself, hate the country America, however this does not mean all its inhabitants...I am a citizen of the world, seen so many places and faces.... I have seen horrible and beautiful things on a young age...

But I do believe, what is done is done, and what is history is history, therefore one should learn of its history and I belief the Germans, the Japanese and the Indonesian did so...

so come on...

In my native language there is a nice saying for this.....
But also in languages I am flexible... even I speak German the language of the enemy of my grandfather, I speak Dutch (language of Indonesian enemy), I speak Indonesian, French, English, Singlish, Spanish, Japanese... But do I care about all these histories and enimies...? sometimes yes, in case of heavy war? I read about it and learn from it... that's all... so please people...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

janss557
User
spacer line

Bangwin says:

On 12-01-2005 15:40 diederick wrote:
Dear people,

Well i guess you're right diederick, but this one with much-much improvement in spelling.....How can you tell bro?"

MPS? Wouldn't that explain it all?

Regards

Hub

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,838 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com