indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Over the past few weeks there has come to my attention a topic on Trip Advisor about the unfortunate experiences travellers have had this travel company GTB tours.
So many have been scammed by this company and I felt I should put up this post and the link to warn other would be travellers who might be thinking of using this company.

www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-(...)nesia-Indonesia.html

Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Again,

Yet another traveller has posted on the link above from Trip Advisor saying they were scammed by this company too.
So many travellers have lost money to this company. They take the money, do not deliver what they promise re travel and do not refund when they say will.

Pamela

Ravelino
User
spacer line

Becarefull

This travel agent not only using one website, beside of http://www.gtbtours.net/ they also use other domain such as http://www.sumatratours.com/. Most of package tours on their website copied from other travel agent website... even they do not know about tours they promote on their website.

They are so bad on payment.

Groetjes

Rose

simpati
User
spacer line

Becarefull
I was looking this two websites and direct a warning from my anti virus program: Win32/Pdfjsc.YS seems to be a seriously alert!

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

Both sites contains a virus, i found out. Luckely my anti virus program noticed and removed it at once....

hati hati, pelan pelan

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,143 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,001,772 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com