indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I prefer to "invest" in a small "real estate" .

Gubuk mungil or R.S.S ( Rumah Sederhana - Sekali)

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Pak Pupyes
User
User icon of Pak Pupyes
spacer line

On 16-11-2011 08:09 Surya Atmadja wrote: I prefer to "invest" in a small "real estate"

What an excellent advice! And BB followed upon it, even before you wrote it down. And now he wants to sell...

MAD

barubagus
User
spacer line

The reason I will put the deposit in the RI, is the tax evading possiblities in the RI.
In the Ri, I only have to pay the taxes automatically deducted from my saving acc.
And thats far more less that my wealth taxes here.
To prevent double taxes between countries, by agreement we do not have to pay
taxes again in The Netherlands.

As I do own shares already , I do not want to suffer again due to the financial crises.
So buying more shares is not an option.

barubagus
User
spacer line

I do not want "R.S.S" as sugested by Mr. S.A.
As I will only stay, lets say, a couple of months in the R.I I prefer to stay at an apartment.
So security is available even the cost will be higher ( maintenance for pool, satpam expenses etc.).

BB

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,823 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 11:08 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,381,217 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com