indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

I wanted to add this to 'See My Website' but it does not seem possible at this time.
A very happy regular traveller to Central Java has written this piece about Ukhi, a wonderful driver in the area.

Ukhi, short for Tukijo Adi-Wiyono, is one of the warmest and happiest driver/guides in the Central Java area today.
He is so because he loves his work.
And ever since he had his website [url]www.yogyadriver.com [/url]up in February 2010, he has had a steady flow of assignments and is even able to share assignments with others of his driver friends.

I work on a microbanking project at Borobudur and visit regularly.
Ukhi meets me each time at Yogyakarta Airport and takes me to Borobudur.
He is always punctual, totally reliable and always cheerful; even when we had to sit out a three hour traffic jam after the Merapi eruption.

I helped Ukhi put together his website because I respect his professionalism and integrity and his desire to work hard and do well by his family.
He has received the website with so much appreciation and determination to make the most of it.
These days, on days when he has no assignments, he works in his padi field and fish pond, secure in the knowledge that there will be work on other days; in the past, he would have spent the time walking around the railway station and airport accosting strangers and worrying about when the next job will come along.
I remind him regularly that were it not for his sunny nature and innate sense of hospitality, the website would have been of little use.
He has shown me what clients write in his Guest Book and nine times out of ten, they say how much they enjoyed the visit with him; and a quote like the following from one of his clients is typical :
“Ukhi was at all times prompt, professional, honest, courteous and friendly. He is a very safe driver with a modern vehicle.”
As a frequent traveler to Indonesia, I have to say someone like Ukhi is a rare find and I wish more visitors could have the pleasure of him sharing with them the beautiful countryside of Central Java.

Uhki's contact details which are on the website are:
Mobile : +62-81-2158-9136.
Email : excellentyogyadriverRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com
and his photos are on my Webshots travel.webshots.com/album/581377612WjPuvT
Pamela

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Ah! The guy's name is noname.

It's only kinky the first time.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Oyibo,

I have tried many times to post the information, but it is NOT allowing me to do so.
Can you help me?
Why is this happening?
Have I been banned for posting New Topics.
I wanted to put this one up on 'See My Website' but not allowed.
Pamela

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Goodmorning Pamela, we will have a look !

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Oyibo,

Have you been able to find out why the posting box will not accept my words.
I tried to post again and it said Oops, you cannot post twice.
So I am perplexed as to what is going on.
Awaiting your reply.

Anyone wanting the details of Ukhi that I cannot post please email me at pamela_fugeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.au or have a look at the photo link at bottom of my post for Ukhi's photo and mobile and email details.
Pamela

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Our apology Pamela, seems we have an unwanted bug in forum software. Jeroen discovered the "why" it happened. He is working on a fix for this issue. Its related to what has been build in, but with testing did not show. Thanks for reporting it and enable us to adjust.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Thanks for letting me know Oyibo.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Oyibo,
Any news as yet.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

Here are the photos of Uhki and his details. travel.webshots.com/album/581377612WjPuvT#forum
Note there is a comment in the link above. Just scroll down and read it.
Written review by a client of Uhki who has helped him with his website.
www.yogyadriver.com/
Pamela

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

63,704,604 topic views - 229,096 posts - 13,639 topics - 19,727 members - last post @ 13-11-2018 18:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

108,283,153 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com