indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Australian brain damaged after drinking toxic cocktail at Indonesia resort island
Published on 12 October 2011 06:29
An Australian nurse has fallen ill after drinking a toxic alcoholic beverage at an Indonesian resort island, local media reported on Wednesday. She is currently hospitalized after eventually suffering from brain damage and kidney failure.
Continue reading , click the title

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

The Happy Cafe in Senggigi? My God, I've been there "a thousand" times and also this arak/fruit juice was my favourite........

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

Here is another report of the woman's dilemma.
www.perthnow.com.au/news/austr(...)frg12c-1226164502056

Arak is a dangerous drink because no one knows what has been added to it.
In 2009 up to 50 locals in Bali died of poisoning after drinking methanol laced arak as well as about 6 travellers.
Travellers be aware.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

Just found this excellent post on TA explaining the use of methanol in the production of alcohol and if the quantity is at a dangerous level the poster explains what happens to the human body.
www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-(...)t_Nusa_Tenggara.html
Pamela.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

On 12-10-2011 07:35 Anne Mieke wrote:
The Happy Cafe in Senggigi? My God, I've been there "a thousand" times and also this arak/fruit juice was my favourite........
It only needs one supplier that needs some extra money and decides to mix methanol and people elsewhere get injured or killed unfortunately. Responible drinking? It all starts with responsible thinking I guess.

Ho Lee Fuk

Pak Pupyes
User
User icon of Pak Pupyes
spacer line

On 13-10-2011 01:10 pPamela wrote: Arak is a dangerous drink because no one knows what has been added to it.

I've been drinking arak for more than 20 years, and I'm sure my brain damage stems from other causes…
There's little wrong with arak, as long as it's factory made. I drink arak beras (rice arak), made in Semarang. The trouble is, that arak (all alcoholic beverages, actually) prices increased enormously lately, so people start producing it themselves.

MAD

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,876,818 topic views - 238,288 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,570 members - last post @ 05-04-2020 12:07 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,919,665 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com