indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,
Here is an interesting blog written by a French couple who trekked with Jungle Eddy in Bukit Lawang a few years ago.
jungleeddy.over-blog.com/article-19817932.html
I have known Jungle Eddy myself for a number of years now and he is responsible trekking guide with a great sense of fun.
Jungle Eddy is still taking travellers trekking in Bukit Lawang and beyond and anyone interested in using his services can contact him
Email: jungle_edieRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
Mobile : +6281397125596
You can also find him on Face Book Jungle Edie
http://www.facebook.com/profil(...)p?id=100000252853111
Pamela

spacer line  

Hi,

We have just returned from Bukit Lawang. We went on an overnight trek with Jungle Edie and had an amazing time. My husband and I saw lots of wildlife and animals. Edie was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

I would really recommend him.

Joanna

lightsv
User
spacer line

Hi,Joanna
How long did your trek last? When did you start?

spacer line  

Hi,

We went on a 2 day trek with Eddie. We started at 9am on day one and were back in Bukit Lawang at 2pm on day 2. We loved spending the night in the jungle - the food was great too. We chose the tubing option back to Bukit Lawang - really goo fun and safe.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Joanna

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

Just found a You Tube video featuring Jungle Edie.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZ1Zy(...)g93lQFlb7m44NJVOClE1
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Again,

Jungle Edie sent me a message on FaceBook tonight to say he is in another video made by a Spanish traveller for Spanish television.
www.cuatro.com/frank-de-la-jun(...)es_3_1280302031.html
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,
Jungle Edie has informed me he also works for this tour group as well.
www.in-touch-with-nature-education.com/who/who.htm
Scroll down to Indonesian Staff and you will read the cut and paste below on the website.

Dedi Brunoto (Jungle Edie)
The son of a poor rubber tapping family in Sumatra, Dedi Brunoto was bitterly disappointed when his family could no longer afford sending him to school where he was excelling as a student. At age 13 he made the tropical rainforest of Gunung Leuser National Park his new classroom and started guiding to help support his family.
Dedi wanted to distinguish himself from other guides in Bukit Lawang and so he came up with his own costume of jungle leaves and adopted the name “Jungle Edie” to become the iconic figure that is known and loved by students on our “North Sumatra Safari” adventures.

Pamela Emoticon: Smile

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Yet another happy client of Jungle Edie's in Bukit Lawang.
www.bukitlawang.com/Forum/tabi(...)e/posts/Default.aspx
Pamela Emoticon: Shiny

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Jungle_Edie informed me last night via Face Book that he is having problems getting into his Hotmail account.
We believe it has been hacked into and his password possibly changed.

Whilst he is organizing a new email address anyone wanting to get in contact with him please send him a text message on the following mobile no. +6281397125596 to get information re treks etc and then he can text you back with information and eventually his new email address.

Internet and new email accounts can be tricky for young jungle Indonesian guides so please be patient with Jungle_Edie whilst he gets it all organised.
I will also post the new email as ssoon as it is created.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Latest news from Jungle_Edie is that he has been able to get into his Hotmail again so all is good. Emoticon: Smile
His email remains the same: jungle_edieRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
Sometimes technology and jungle guides do not go together smoothly.
Pamela.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Jungle_Edie has let me know he is involved with an organisation that takes student groups to Bukit Lawang and Edie is one the guides chosen to lead the groups.
You read all about this here bukitlawangnatureeducation.blogspot.com.au/

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

On checking a forum on bukitlawang.com I found this recent recommendation for Jungle_Edie.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

On Trip Advisor a traveller has written a detailed report of a day trek in Bukit Lawang led by Jungle_Edie.
www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-(...)umatra.html#42955975

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi,

And here is another post on Bukit Lawang.com that mentions on detail some mini tours Jungle_Edie is doing with travellers.
His details are on the link provided.
Pamela. Emoticon: Smile

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Here is a video from a traveller who filmed a mother orangutan and her baby.
Jungle Edie was the BL guide who looked after the traveller in the jungle whilst he filmed.
www.cuatro.com/frank-de-la-jun(...)an_2_1121955065.html
Pamela. Emoticon: Smile

pPamela
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Smile

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Here is the link to all the reviews on Trip Advisor about trekking experiences with Jungle_Edie www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree(...)D=20875237�
Happy reading and happy trekking if you are planning a trip to Bukit Lawang.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

Trip Advisor Reviews for Park Jungle Edie.
www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction(...)Sumatra_Sumatra.html
Pamela

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,396,832 topic views - 223,896 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,740 members - last post @ 22-11-2017 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,435,478 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com