indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I have read foreigners could lease property for around 70 years, but the rules are not finilized yet.

Does someone know or have experience if I buy property on a indonesian's name, is it still valid to go to a notary and make an agreement where is sais that I am the person that can basically do everything in this house and makes all the decisions?

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Whats the source of what you mention, that might make the discussion easier.
Indonesia has plan's enough but excellent with not executing them. Or better, no follow up and plan's die in silence.

It's only kinky the first time.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

of course you can make an agreement with a notary, but at the end you are the foreigner and will always lose, because your signature - or that of anybody else here - is of totally no value if you need it. Money wins over no money, Indonesians win over non-Indonesians and so on.

Ourside that, why would you buy property somewhere? The next thing you know, a mosque is built next door and you are still stuck there! And since the notary agreement is not valid off 'your' property, they can do what they want.. and trust me.. they will...

lt-oddball
User
spacer line

I can relate a bit to the above:
Situation is a bit different , me buleh being married to indonesian having bought a good size piece of land on the name of a trusted close family member.
In corner a small traditional house was set up for that family to guard/oversee the land and future large luxury to be built house for after retirement (or perhaps a few years earlier).
Surounded by small traditional houses and the next mosk was already in place a not to close and not to far distance away and no space for enlarging it.
I felt sure/secure. Only 10 years, and then I would call in architects and builders.
Ahh, the dream.
But instead of a mosk "someone" decided a large two story school had to be built right next to the open spot where I would plan my house.
No preparatory talks, and our dear trusted relative didn't mention or warn us (lesson learned here) ...so surprise surprise when we came on visiting holidays the next year:
Screaming noisy classrooms, a courtyard where amature musicians practice their poor skills every opportunity of a local holiday -with AMPLIFIERS of course.
And , they conveniently "forgot" to plan a walkway to the school..needless to say, I was supposed to grant that path for all the children and staff over my terrain.
..or else I/we would be shunned by the local kampung community.

Imagine, the same community I helped financially (collections back home) after the earthquake disaster.
Emoticon: Stupid

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, read the comment of Yerun above yours:
Money wins over no money, Indonesians win over non-Indonesians and so on.
Same old story, same old story..... The outsider will never win so get the best out of it and enjoy.
The usually so highly overvalued We-culture on this forum, is once again winning from the I-culture (it must be the opposite, but unfortunately the "We" wins - for now - in this case).

accid
User
User icon of accid
spacer line

Sorry to say but what a selfpitty for something that has nothing to do with beeing a foreigner or not. If you did not buy the land but an lokal than the school was built also.
The community did not do this to bash you as a foreigner.

It starts with your own stuppidity because you could have taken preventions but now you start blaming others for it.
And this story will be used as anther example by people who do nothing els then give negative (but worse) unbased examples and (wise Emoticon: Laugh out loud ) advise.

so, be creative now instead of complaning and show your indonesian wife that you are different.

Van hen die zeggen dat zij mij kennen weet ik dat ze mij niet kennen.

spacer line  

Hard time, property price is going down... Emoticon: Confused

nicenoise
User
spacer line

The only thing i know is that they made is possible in Batam to own property as a foreigner for a life time. After that it ends, it's not transferable.

spacer line  

On 23-10-2011 08:17 nicenoise wrote:
The only thing i know is that they made is possible in Batam to own property as a foreigner for a life time. After that it ends, it's not transferable.

Decree no 068/KPTS/KA/III/ 1999

I think only Hak Pakai en only for resident ownners

bisa dicek of makemyday .

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Even there the arrangement is bullocks. Not attractive for whiteface.

It's only kinky the first time.

spacer line  

On 23-10-2011 08:55 oyibo wrote:
Even there the arrangement is bullocks. Not attractive for whiteface.

There are also foreigners with other face colors , black , red , yellow etc. Emoticon: Wink

bisa dicek of makemyday .

manikah
User
spacer line

property price of Indinesia is now up high or go down ? Actually I donot know.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,827 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 12:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,384,041 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com