indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bibi2011
User
spacer line

can somebody tell me where i can check in my flight on the internet when i make a reservation via a travel agent in holland. I will fly next friday with garuda from ams to bali via dubai and jakarta.
Do we really have to check in 3 hours before leaving?

thanks bianca

spacer line  

If you have nothing to loose, you can risk everything

spacer line  

On 27-04-2011 21:37 bibi2011 wrote:
can somebody tell me where i can check in my flight on the internet when i make a reservation via a travel agent in holland. I will fly next friday with garuda from ams to bali via dubai and jakarta.
Do we really have to check in 3 hours before leaving?

thanks bianca

Yes Bianca,

You must check in 3 hours before leaving Amsterdam. The rule is that for all international flights is it necessary to be 3 hours before leaving to be at the airport for checking in.

Have a nice stay in Bali, Indonesia.

Belanda70
User
spacer line

Bianca,

The 3 hours prior to departure check in is standard but if you show up 2 hours before the flight it is early enough. However if you would fly end June to early September Amsterdam airport is very busy so then 3 hours is recommended.
You can check in on the internet as well and then just drop your luggage at the airport in Amsterdam or Denpasar.
http://www.garuda-indonesia.com/wci/

helmi
User
spacer line

Hai Bianca, I hope you've solved your matter out Emoticon: Party!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,169,969 topic views - 233,612 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,375 members - last post @ 15-09-2019 20:17 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,244,836 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com