indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Does anybody have some suggestions about searching for 2 bedroom apartments in Jakarta?

I am searching for a 2 bedroom apartment in Jakarta..

Semi-furnised or Full-furnised,
And it's for a period of 1 year..

Thnx for readin this topic !

eenheid in verscheidenheid

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

maybe if you look at www.kompas.com under subject propertie, then look further under aparments..

good-luck

rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

spacer line  

Hoi Rob,

dank je voor je advies..
Ik heb zojuist gekeken en dit brengt mij een stuk dichter bij het vinden van een leuk appartement..
Nogmaals bedankt ! Emoticon: Smile

David

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

mooi zo, graag gedaan..

groetjes robert en devi

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

taman rusuna is erg goed,volgens jakarta post uitgeroepen tot beste appartement van Jakarta. En niet duur,zeker als je het in euro"s uitrekend. 2 kamer zal iets van 400 euro zijn ofzo...

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

spacer line  

Hey Kleinsmann..dank je voor je advies... Ik zit nu al 3 maanden in Indonesie en ik zit inderdaad in Taman Rasuna..en ik moet zeggen...perfect ! Een aanrader voor iedereen..!

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Nou erg goed! Je moet alleen "muntjes" kopen voor je electriciteit right?
Wat doe je precies in JKT?Werken?

Groetjes,

Martijn

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Nou erg goed! Je moet alleen "muntjes" kopen voor je electriciteit right?
Wat doe je precies in JKT?Werken?

Groetjes,

Martijn

spacer line  

martijn, please reply in english so others who are non dutch speakers can also follow this conversation.

thank you

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

Hai Kleinsman,

For the non dutvch speakers i answer your question in english ok.. Emoticon: Smile ..
Anywayz...at this moment i am studying in jakarta for 1 semester at Universitas Pelita Harapan as part of a exchange program with HES Amsterdam and UPH for the 2nd time... After that i have to do my internship in Jakarta so i am here for around 1 year.
And about the electricity, i don't have to pay with the coins, but i can pay the bills at the end of each month. You can do that at the basement of the apartment complex.

(Kinanti Pinta...i added you... Emoticon: Smile ....)

Groetjes,
Daav

melinda
User
spacer line

im a gree with pinta,u should reply in english ,who will understand your convesation ,so pls in english

geniux
User
spacer line

hey fajarsantoso!

I'm going to jakarta in february to do my graduational internship. I've been looking for a appartment or Kos and already found a couple of options, but I prefer living with or near other international students.

Taman rasuna is near blok M right? Maybe we can get in contact to exchange some information, I might be your new neighbour Emoticon: Wink

you can add me on msn: amahusuRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com or yahoo: will_lekaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

esgerrits
User
spacer line

Hey Will..

U always have my option ya! 10 minutes walking from Pasaraya Grande... 3 million rph per month! 2 bedrooms + each bedroom AC + washing machine + fully furnished except for TV... Just let me know Emoticon: Wink

Grtz.. Sana

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,909 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 03:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,451,898 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com