indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

hi allz my name is hosni from saudia arabia -jeddah-
i am new here in this forum i think it`s cool do know why? cuz i love jakarta (^_^)
that`s all i just came here 2 say hello there and have a nice day
bay the way i know litte word indonesian (^_^)
Thank you Terima kasih 2 all Good-bye Selamat tinggal
Emoticon: Bye bye

SAYA CINTA JAKARTA (^_^)

klarina
User
User icon of klarina
spacer line

hello back!
why do you love jakarta? i can imagine you love indonesia, but jakarta...?
selamat membaca dan menulis disini ya!
bye bye.

spacer line  

cuz jakarata is the capetal of indonesia
i olso love bandong bonchak sorobaya somatra
but jakarta my hati (^_^)

SAYA CINTA JAKARTA (^_^)

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Hi,

I recently did an assignment for the Supreme Comission for Tourism (SCT) in Riyadh. Saudi-Arabia is such a nice country with excellent shopping facilities and I believe tourism has much potential in your Kingdom.

Saudi-Arabia with its 13 provinces have a lot to offer to tourists in the future. Maybe even dive tourism....

As far as for Indonesia concerned, I LOVE INDONESIA, indonesia is the best Asian country to live in for a westerner.

Satu Cinta dari..... sekarang Dubai

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

gjds20
User
spacer line

On 30-12-2004 21:17 maurits wrote:
Hi,
As far as for Indonesia concerned, I LOVE INDONESIA, indonesia is the best Asian country to live in for a westerner.

Satu Cinta dari..... sekarang Dubai

Seriously ... ?!?!?!?!? Emoticon: Red face

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

YES, seriously

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Well,

what can I say to the fact that JKT is a beautifull city, nahh never been there.

But Indonesia is a fine place. Not getting too excited about it because everywhere you go you find something nicer more beautifull, delicious or you name it. The time is now and now I am here and I llike it.

Sepp

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

Indonesia is beautiful if you can look thru all the misery.

I,m able to do so,and i like it there ,specialy puncak

rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

spacer line  

dear all,

I was not born in Jakarta, but I think Jakarta is interesting because it's so - so variative: you can see luxurious places and not so nice places, richness and poverty, all races, modern and old time-things, so many cultures. Well, may be you can find heaven and hell here too. Emoticon: Puh!

WJ

spacer line  

Hi Everyone, Emoticon: Bye bye

Iam Indonesian girl, iam new here on this forum. iam just back from my overseas business trip. i would like to find some new friend in Jakarta as when iam back here i have no friend Emoticon: Cry coz i have lost contact with my friend for 3 years. hope you all can be my very good friend! Emoticon: Smile

Cheers
Naughty Emoticon: Nice

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Hi Naughty,

Can I be your friend? I will arrive in Jakarta at 3/9. BTW my nickname is naughty boy Emoticon: Cooool

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

spacer line  

Hi Naughty boy Sidik you're just copying my first name! Emoticon: Puh!
sure you can be my friend. where are you now?
anyway Thank's for cheers me up Emoticon: Smile

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

youre just copying my first name! Emoticon: Puh!
sure you can be my friend. where are you now?

See! I'm naughty enough to copy your first name Emoticon: Cooool

I'm still in Den Haag now, but if you want to jalan and jajan after 3/9, just contact me Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

On 26-08-2005 15:40 sidik wrote:

...[br

Im still in Den Haag now, but if you want to jalan and jajan after 3/9, just contact me Emoticon: Shiny

Huahahahahahahahaha.....! this part i like! Emoticon: Shiny
When the guy say something which is connection with money or about money for the girl, i can tell that every woman in the world will say "I Love You......!" huahahahahahahahaha.....! Emoticon: Puh!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 29-08-2005 02:35 Naughty girl wrote:

Huahahahahahahahaha.....! this part i like! Emoticon: Shiny
When the guy say something which is connection with money or about money for the girl, i can tell that every woman in the world will say "I Love You......!" huahahahahahahahaha.....! Emoticon: Puh!

but... where do you see anything in relation to money? You must me dreaming about that a lot Emoticon: Stupid

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Jeroen,

The Indonesian word for money is 'uang' if you understand bahasa Indonesia and listen to the people there you will remark that they are talking about "uang" most of the time. Another word they use, maybe more often than 'uang' is 'duit' (duwit) which is old Dutch. Kalo saya punya duit..bla..bla..bla.

When they are talking about uang they mean easy money, not the thing common people work for. I start to hate those Indonesians for their omong kosong all the time. Since 15 years I have heard these stories and nothing happens in that country. It is getting worser day by day. Too much talking but no action at all, actually it is a graveyard full of ghosts who ever dreamed about a free and prosperous Indonesia, this is just for a few people like it always has been...........a big insult to the founding fathers of the R.I. Republik Maling

Salam dari

Orang Barat duitnya banyak Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Naughty,

It seems like only we both know what you mean Emoticon: Wink Up to you Emoticon: Cooool

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Sidik,

At the moment I am in Belanda so I tend to be outspoken, di Indonesia laen negara, laen adat Emoticon: Yeah right!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,445,783 topic views - 223,953 posts - 13,528 topics - 16,745 members - last post @ 24-11-2017 02:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,490,157 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com