indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hello,

I will be in Jakarta at the end of April.
Does someone has a house for rent, where i can pay monthly and not per year or 6 months? I do not even know if i want to stay in one place for 6 months or one year.
But i will give a one month notice before i want to leave.

I think it's near to impossible to find this in Jakarta, but if someone has property, please let me know.

Regards

Danny

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

Hi Dannyman,

You lived there before as far as I know. You should know that the best way is just to stay in a cheap hotel for the first week, and talk to locals to get some leads while you're there.

Subsequently you visit those areas to see which fits your needs best and take it from there. You just keep your hotel as base.

If you can arrange a house from the Netherlands which perfectly suits you before you leave, than that will be a lucky shot. But not realistic.

Good luck.

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

spacer line  

Hi,

I have my people in there to look for s suitable place for months now.
I can talk to the locals to get some leads, but 99% of the time its all payment for 1 year and most locals can not be trusted, like i said, so that is no use. You should know that especially if you have lived there before.

I hope that someone on this forum has a house/apartment for rent. Better a foreigner where i can pay monthly, instaked of yearly.

Also, i do not want to get into a hotel first and then look for a place.
Like i said i have people that are already looking.
When I arrive everything must be installed. I still have many stuff three in my friends house, internet and cable tv needs to be set up already Emoticon: Smile

jagorawi
User
spacer line

Hello Danny,
We have a house for rent on weekly basis. Have a look at www.micazu.nl. The website is in Dutch. Click on 'Zoeken op snelcode', the code is 9709. The house is in a gated community Sentul City with its own exit from Jagorawi (highway Jakarta-Bogor). The price mentioned is an indication for occupation of two persons in one bedroom. If you want to rent it for a longer (fixed) time, of course we can negotiate.
You can contact me by email: bogorsentulvillaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.ziggo.nl

bartje64
User
spacer line

Hi Dannyman,

Maybe I can help you out. I'll send you a PM.

Regards, Bart

bartje64
User
spacer line

Danny,

Email me at bartje64Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.

Regards, Bart

bartje64
User
spacer line

Hello all

If anybody is searching for housing in Jakarta, please let me know I might be able to help.
Email bartje64Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Regards, Bart

tucordes
User
spacer line

Hello everybody,

If somebody is looking for a luxury rental apartment in Southern Jakarta , please check out my website www.asiaproperty.nl

You can contact me by sending an email to infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.asiaproperty.nl

Yours Faithfully,

Thomas

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,373,049 topic views - 223,825 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,733 members - last post @ 21-11-2017 12:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,383,359 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com