indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

jimbo
User
User icon of jimbo
spacer line

Sulwesi is my second home for many years. If I can help I know Makassar and Tanah Torajah very well.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

oke, what should someone pay for a daytour in and round rante pao. a minibus guide and driver are involved. to see are the puppets in the caves, a ceremony and the lot. thnx in advance

jimbo
User
User icon of jimbo
spacer line

A Lot of questions a not so easy to answer. First you must understand that ceromonies are not to order. Someone has to a. Be dead and b. the family have saved enough money to hold the ceromony.

You can attend one if available without charge but you would be expected to bring a gift and that is left to you to decide. For me it could be rice and coffee up to a Buffallo if family.

A day tour is about Rp 300,000 plus petrol and enterance costs around an extra 150,00. This will let you see lots of scenes including the caves and figurines etc. Enjoy

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Thank you for the not so easy to answer questions. I must say that I had asked around already what the tour is going to cost and that was approximately twice the amount of what you mention here.

For the ceremony, the rice and coffee is payable, but a buffalo costs, especially when it a white with black spots concern, a real fortune. I will once again go ask around.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

62,650,838 topic views - 228,783 posts - 13,635 topics - 19,583 members - last post @ 20-10-2018 19:56 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

106,920,597 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com