indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

As I'm already planning my holidays for summer 2005 to Indonesia, but I like to know when the schoolholidays in 2005 will be. Because in 2003 this was in the month july with the result a lot of hotels where full and inland flights where sold out. So I was planning to go in september like this year, but now I hear someone said the holidays will be in september in 2005. Does somebody knows for sure when the holidays will be?

Thanks, Jan

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

[quote] On 15-12-2004 09:15 dangdude03 wrote:
I like to know when the schoolholidays in 2005 will be.

I am surprised nobody till now seems to know. So I try again. Or can you advise me: wich is the most quiet (summer) month for holiday?

Thanx, Jan

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Jan,

Sorry, but I really don't know the schoolholidays here in Indonesia. As far as I know they are always in July. September would be strange. But hey, this is Indonesia, things change fast. I will ask tomorrow some people and come back to you. Okay?

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Diederick,

Thanks for your offer, wich I will gladly accept. I agree with you the schoolholidays were alway's in july but what my friend told me worries me. I like to move around on my trips, but during the hollidays its almost not done.

Jan.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On 22-12-2004 16:32 diederick wrote:
Jan,

I will ask tomorrow some people and come back to you. Okay?

Forgot about this?

Xandria
User
spacer line

Hi,

Indonesian kids only gets 2 days holidayin the summer. It usually begins on the 3rd or last week of June.

Hope this helps.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Xandria,

Thanks for your information. Yes, september seems a bit strange to me for holiday time. I guess the person who said this to me was only hoping I would come back sooner than.

Jan.

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

hai there,
what i experienced are the schoolholidays, it's more than oone week are in arround end of June and start July, at this time start for new semester and and new student to enter the school or the university. so some people get holiday and some people busy to do registration and chose the school to enter. for school arround third week start for class. and for unviersity start class in September. so the real holiday actually about two weeks. most the time are spend for registration. but some school or university can do online registration, so don't need to go back from holiday to do registration.
and everyday is holiday and busy day in indonesia, if you know more, cause, people work just half day, and then went home in the afternoon and spend more than 12 hours at home or just hang out. but also some busy people working more than 12 hours. generally for state employee, they work start 08.00 - 14.00, and same with the school. but another time can be use for extra activities. but you have many time being lazy if you want hehehe...

have a great holiday
Lely Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,647,862 topic views - 235,464 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,348 members - last post @ 11-12-2019 22:22 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,708,619 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com