indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

seven
User
spacer line

I need your help/suggestions; will travel for the first time with my family to Bali in July next year (wife, boy 16 / girl 18). We are looking for a small nice boutique hotel near the sea ( we love diving) and close to the entertainment areas ( disco for the kids). Can you recommend me such a hotel ? Can you also recommend a travel agency in Holland with a gd reputation ?

Anything in particular which I need to take into consideration ?

Thanks for your reaction

Seven

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Seven,

An overload of hotels, boutiques etcetc. If you want to stay a longer time, I suggest you move to several place. Entertainment kids, surfing and disco in Kuta area and Seminyak, diving in Tulamben and Ahmed the best resorts, this is max. two hours away from Kuta.
Kuta is touristique with shops all over, if you want rice fields and tranquillity, your kids probably get too bored, but you can always rent a scooter and let them travel up and down. Golf in Bedulgum.
There is a lot to do, I suggest to be more specific in what you really want for stay, how long and what surroundings do you want, before we can come up with some nice places to stay. And of course how much do you want to spend, and what are your facility and hygene needs!

Sepp

gmee01
User
User icon of gmee01
spacer line

Hallo Seven,
u r already on the internet. Than u also should now, that in these times there is a lot of info available on every kind of aspect in life. So also on staying in Bali http://www, balipagina.nl . Here u can find loads of info and links to other sources. Besides that, an increasing number of hotels, offer so-called interner-tariffs, which can save you a considerable amount of money. I travel a lot and book most of the time hotelds tru a last=minute hotelroom site, which offered me up till now real value for money. Success if u decide to go surfing on the net and have a wonderfull time here in Bali friendly greetings Gerard.

gmee01
User
User icon of gmee01
spacer line

correct address: http://www.bali.pagina.nl

spacer line  

Hallo Seven
did travel also extensively with my wife through indonesia and especially Bali
Fully agree with the replies of Gmee.
Suggest you ask travel agent in your country to book hotel for 2 nights so you have the time looking yourselves for hotel or losmens at your own requirements. With your kids best side firms making a trip around island
go to Ubud senter of the island make some trips and than lateron go to the beach side kuta / legian
rgds

pieter

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Hallo Seven,

Try www.pondokbambu.nl to stay.Or www.huizenbali.com
Owners are 1.Gerco Scheepers 2. Marcel Hamilton.
They are Dutch. Emoticon: Very funny
But also www.dewisritravel.nl Mrs. Irene Daamen.Her office is in Vught and she has an office in Bali too.

Good luck
Emoticon: Bye bye Umberto Emoticon: Nooo

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Bali Niksoma as a hotel, good facilities for kids, near the sea, close by the entertainment area, yet secluded by a 'closed' road.

Local Travel agency (owner Dutch) = Asialink holidays

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

ethan1066
User
spacer line

i know a good boutique hotel in ubud is tamanidrakila..offering spectacular view..only 16 rooms and a private pool..the rooms are good and are very affordable..captures the true beauty of bali..if you want to relax and unwind only then to go here as it is located away from the hassle and bassle of the town offering peace...

ubud accomodation and boutique hotels in bali

alexdwsn12
User
spacer line

Bali Niksoma is the perfect place for you because it provides all the services which you want. There is great environment and atmosphere so you can enjoy with family. Also. there is no problem about transportation and accommodation. Its nice place.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,908,676 topic views - 222,128 posts - 13,484 topics - 16,232 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 16:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,959,498 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com