indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Algemene Indonesiëpraat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Dear all,

We of course already do have plans for the Xmas holidays.

I will be spending my time and money in Bali.
Surfing, diving and during the nights probably to be seen at 66.

What are you people going to do during the 'familiy' holiday?

Sepp

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Hi Sepp,
Moelijk te zeggen maar we zien wel.Gelukkig dat jij welverdiend mag genieten in Bali. Emoticon: Talk to the hand
Umberto

Jantje
User
spacer line

I go to Singapore, painting the town. There is littleChristmas atmosphere in "Ons Indie"
Ik wens iedereen veel plezier.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Never can grab that right Christmas feeling here in Jakarta, for that matter in all tropical countries. Although you can buy fake christmas trees here, and I saw that our American neighbours have a mistletoe at their frontdoor. For me and my family business as usual.

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

To me all towns, look like they are in Xmas time. All the Mosques, palmtrees and alun2 with those colorfull lights, twinkling. Or it looks like Las Vegas, hahaha.

Jantje
User
spacer line

We all hallucinate once in a while. I woke up last night, thinking I heard Jingle Bells from the local mosque's kampung blaster.....

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Sepp,

For me no holiday in the far east - I've been there three months ago, and have to wait nine more before I go back. So I have to stay in the dingin low lands. But my mind is with all our forum members staying in Insulinde and I wish them all merry Xmas and a happy new year and a very, very happy time being there. I also hope this site will continue succesfull (Yerun!) in the comming year and all the best to its members in the comming year.

Jan.

Niek B.
User
spacer line

It is a little bit organising but we are doing the dutch way! 1e Xmas day with my parents (Rotterdam). 2e Xmas day (Boxing) with my parents in law (Yogyakarta). Christmas dinner at KL809.

Niek

EdwinJ
User
spacer line

Our Xmas will be typicle Dutch:
1e Xmas: Gourmetten with my wife, parents, sister, husband and little baby.
2e Xmas: Uitbuiken (what's the English/Bahasa translation for that word?) Emoticon: Wink
Oh ya, on Xmas eve we go to the movie Polar Express. Anybody already seen?

I wish I also could have Xmas dinner at flight KL809. When I look outside the window and see the gray sky, when I go outside and feel the cold weather it's much better to be in Ind. now instead of the cold Belanda.
Niek, if you both still have empty space in your suitcases, maybe you could put Fan and me inside of those? We will pay for the overweight.
Emoticon: Smile

Salam

Edwin

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Wij ook typical dutch...eten,eten en nog es eten,drankje en koffie en met de family bijelkaar. Emoticon: Bye bye

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Edwin,

Polar Express,, ask people in indonesia if they have seen a recent not yet released fil. Because they can, via copies of the movie on dvd's. It is a nice picture. Nothing to do with Xmas feeling but more into Santa Claus and children not believing in him, lucu, funny.

For those who are in Holland be happy to be there, to sit here in the heat and have an ayam kampung on your plate instead of a nice turkey or rabbit, deer or other kind of food, I envy you. Nice and warm in the kitchen the smell of good food. Fresh baked bread in the morning and douwe egberts coffee. Right now, GIVE SOME OF THAT!

A complaining farmer runs his business well, is the saying in Holland. If the Dutch are not complaining things are not in proper shape or organisation. So we all complain about the food during Xmas, we are all so very lucky!!

Xmas greetings to you all.
(from sunny but yet cloudy raining cats and dogs sometimes (pijpestelen), Indonesia)

Sepp

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,858,696 topic views - 236,817 posts - 13,712 topics - 28,671 members - last post @ 28-02-2020 18:07 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

130,312,287 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com