indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Hai there,

I am new in this Forum. I am Dutch my parent came from the Dutch/Indisch so my roots are a bit in Indonesia.

Now I have plans to live in Indonesia next year and to get married in Holland (I am not moslim but my wife is). We have started our own succesfull furniture buisiness in central Java about a year ago.

And I would like to know if when she sponsers me, what more do I need to stay there (visa's). Is it possible to stay for more then 3 months, I heard about maximum of 3 years and after that leave the country to register again?

Who has experience with this, and can give more detailed info in Dutch or English. Because to get info in Indonesie itself is difficult many stories.

Thanks,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

spacer line  

Hallo Albert

Ik heb, zoals je ziet, de url onthouden en geleidelijk aan dit forum ontdekt. En toen zag ik al snel jouw oproep. Succes ermee!
Sampai bertemu lagi.

Yanto

Erlin
User
User icon of Erlin
spacer line

Hi Albert,

it's a bit late to reply on your post ... but maybe you can check this site : www.expat.or.id ... hopefully you can find some information there.

Good luck

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 19-02-2004 15:58 Erlin wrote:
Hi Albert,

its a bit late to reply on your post ... but maybe you can check this site : www.expat.or.id ... hopefully you can find some information there.

Good luck

Thanks,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,122,203 topic views - 240,022 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,689 members - last post @ 09-08-2020 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,220,415 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com