indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

The Indonesian Government has apppointed Surf Aid International (the charity set up 10 years ago to help the island inhabitants of the Mentawai with malaria relief and other health problems) the relief agency to help all the people on the two islands of Pagia Utara and Pagai Selatan who have lost their homes, their family members and who are severly injured in some way.
Here is some information I posted on LP Thorn Tree and update reports from their website. www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree(...)spa?threadID=1977816

Without this incredbile charity's presence in this part of the world over the past 10 yrs very few people would be living on these islands today as SAI has been involved in all the earthquakes and resultant tsunami since before Dec 26th 2004.

I will be donating on Monday to show my support in some small way.
I hope anyone else reading this will do the same if they feel the need to help.
Sincerely,
Pamela Joy Fuge. Sydney Australia.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

Here is the latest update on what is being done in regards to relief work off the west sumatran coast on the islands of Pagia Utara and Pagai Selatan almost demolished by the earthquake and tsunami of late October.
www.surfaidinternational.org/m(...)#Mentawai_Earthquake

Sent off my donation on Monday to help Surf Aid do the amazing work they are doing to help these people.
Pamela.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,396,832 topic views - 223,896 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,740 members - last post @ 22-11-2017 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,435,490 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com