indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi,
We are establishing a software development company in Jakarta at the moment. For this, we have to 'invest' (as captial) a huge amount of money (around 100K Euro) into the company (PMA/PT). Far more than here in the Netherlands. Out of curiousity, has anyone experience with establishing a PT in Indonesia? My questions are:
- Where did you do it (city);
- What were your experiences;
- Can you tell me the amount you had to put into your company for establishing?
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

gmee01
User
User icon of gmee01
spacer line

Hallo Johan,
my partner and I established a P.T 3 months ago In Denpasar Bali. The amount in liquid money (to be proven by bank-sheets) is IDR. 500.000.000,- We did it tru one of the many visa services here on the island, The costs of their service was IDR. 18.500.000,- My advise to u would also be contact one of those agencies, because they really know their way in this burocratic maze. friendly greetings Gerard

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Gerard,
Thanx for the information. We are aware that the amount of money needed to establish a PT differs from city to city, but this is a big difference. Did you contact INA for this? We did and they told us the amount of 100k.
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

gmee01
User
User icon of gmee01
spacer line

Hallo Johan,
as I wrote before ,we did it tru one of those visa-agencies here in Bali. And they really know their way. Also in providing prove of solvability tru bank-sheets. U should know by now that there are of course rules, but it is in the implantation of it , that those agencies prove their right of excistance. This is Indonesia , remember. Friendly greetings Gerard

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,927 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,658 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 16:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,671,522 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com