indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

wmbee
User
spacer line

Hi,

I don't know why the forum was gone, but it seems to be back again Emoticon: Smile
I hope a lot of people will use the forum, so it will become a good source (and destination) of information.

Ciao,

WMBee

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hello WMBee,

I have worked hard on the new forums, and I guess it works a lot better now, as you have probably noticed. Emoticon: Puh!

Jeroen

wmbee
User
spacer line

It's not really busy yet!
Funny, the only two posters both come from Eindhoven Emoticon: Bye bye

With ~800 pageviews per day there should be people who might be interested in this forum. What is done to promote this forum?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 30 June 2003 17:44 wrote:
It's not really busy yet!Funny, the only two posters both come from Eindhoven Emoticon: Bye bye With ~800 pageviews per day there should be people who might be interested in this forum. What is done to promote this forum?

not much promotion as of now, but I'm planning to pick it up next week, I can advertise on my hotel pages, which are having 700 visitors each day..

Indahnesia.com has about 25000 pageviews each day, and 800 visitors.. Emoticon: Smile not bad, but it has been better, wasn't it that I took out the dictionary and hotel bookings system .. hehe..

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

So, in fact WHO are you.. ?? I don't have a clue Emoticon: Blush

wmbee
User
spacer line

On 30 June 2003 21:22 Jeroen wrote:

Who am I? I am one of the 800 visitors!

What do you want to know? I went to Indonesia half a year ago for the first time. I spend 4 weeks of holidays on Java and on Bali. I really met nice people overthere. Last week a friend of me went to Java to live and work overthere for at least a year. Besides that I like the Indonesian food.
So that's why I visit your site from time to time.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

but you said you were from Eindhoven. That's why I wondered who you were Emoticon: Puh!

wmbee
User
spacer line

We've never met each other. But somewhere on your site I've read that you come from Eindhoven. Since I come from Eindhoven (Stratum) too, I thought: that's a coincidence.

wmbee
User
spacer line

On 30 June 2003 21:22 Jeroen wrote:

I am the guy from the picture (on the left side of this text), but than approx. 25 years older.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 07 July 2003 16:27 wrote:
We've never met each other. But somewhere on your site I've read that you come from Eindhoven. Since I come from Eindhoven (Stratum) too, I thought: that's a coincidence.

aah, okay, now I see.. and you must be interested in Indonesia as well. Emoticon: Puh!

Do you have, by any chance, any idea to promote this forum? it's not that sucessfull Emoticon:

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I now posted the link on my indonesie.pagina.nl and bali.pagina.nl.. i hope that will make a difference over the days. But it's very hard to get a thing like this started..

I hope it work Emoticon: Yes!

wmbee
User
spacer line

On 08 July 2003 09:12 wrote: Do you have, by any chance, any idea to promote this forum? it's not that sucessfull

I think you should try to find the places where people often go to find information about Indonesia and promote this forum as source of information over there, personally or with an advertisement.
- Other internet sites
- Newsgroups
- Other forums
- Jakarta Post
- Travel agencies
- Emoticon: Confused

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Unfortunately I don't have the financial position to place any advertisements, but I'm currently linking up this forum to all my websites, which takes a while. Then I hope someone starts to post a message Emoticon:

spacer line  

I guess I am from one of the older schools, I think a good way is by communication with the people you talk to. I am very impressed with this site.I put your web address on the bottom of my e-mails. I feel this is a good way to promote your site and help more people learn about Indonesia. I always think of the text message from the person I got from in Bali.
Happiness comes not because we do great thing but because we do small things with great love. Be filled with love everyday.
This reminds me so much of the great people of Indonesia and the smiling faces.
Have a great day

janss557
User
spacer line

It's not entirely an Eindhoven forum any more . . . But I visit Eindhoven about 20 times a year!

Kruyfie
User
spacer line

Hello..
I found this site from search engine.. ( I was looking for general election information in Indonesia )
we want to visit Indonesia this year but we prefer not to come during the campaign days.

anyway this is a very informative page..keep the good work Jeroen !

regards
Kruyfie Emoticon: Bye bye

lopulisa
User
User icon of lopulisa
spacer line

Hi there Jeroen,
As far as I understand, you got alot of connections in as with the hotelbusiness, I think you should promote your site throught that channel. I , myself, know some people who work with the Garuda Airline, is it okay with you if I inform them about this site ?? ( I always request for a permission before doing so, otherwise I'm too busy to straighten up lawsuits). Let me know!! Emoticon: Wink

Laysa Lopulisa

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 07 January 2004 18:01 lopulisa wrote:
Hi there Jeroen,
As far as I understand, you got alot of connections in as with the hotelbusiness, I think you should promote your site throught that channel. I , myself, know some people who work with the Garuda Airline, is it okay with you if I inform them about this site ?? ( I always request for a permission before doing so, otherwise I'm too busy to straighten up lawsuits). Let me know!! Emoticon: Wink

You can always promote this forum if you want. the direct link to it is http://forum.indahnesia.com, and don't be scared of lawsuits as long as you don't blackmail me, there is nothing to worry about Emoticon: Puh!

lopulisa
User
User icon of lopulisa
spacer line

Don't worry, blackmail is only for those who are talented for it ( I ain't....I'm sorry to disappoint you concerning this).....okay, I'll see what I can make of it, cause I think, your site is quite good and
' illuminative'....afterall, I'm Indonesian, not all too chauvinistic, but proud enough to say so!!!

Laysa Lopulisa

Confy
User
User icon of Confy
spacer line

Nice forum Jeroen(assuming u made it), it has lotz of interesting info, ill use some of it to plan my next holiday in indonesia Emoticon: Wink

- Mark

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 07 January 2004 21:19 Confy wrote:
Nice forum Jeroen(assuming u made it), it has lotz of interesting info, ill use some of it to plan my next holiday in indonesia Emoticon: Wink

- Mark

Feel free to use this forum by opening new discussions as well. As soon as several people start to do it, more will follow, I'm sure of that Emoticon: Yes!

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Dear all yth.,

Does anybody know some good websites to download MP3 or MP4 music of popular Indonesian music; also of traditional music like 'gendangan'/'kroncong' also in different styles.
"What is left of the traditional cultural life of the traditional Javanese village of Tegu ??? ....

Salam s.mua .... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,926,050 topic views - 236,226 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,548 members - last post @ 25-01-2020 23:25 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,712,480 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com